Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 30th, 2024, 11:30am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Lose of appatite »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Jul-Sep 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Lose of appatite
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Lose of appatite  (Read 352 times)
Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

Lose of appatite
« on: Sep 25th, 2003, 4:05pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I know I am spelling terribly and sorry for that right now.  I felt better for a few days and the damn things came right back. I had hoped I was done after 10 weeks.  Oh well, guess I should get used to them at this point.  

But my hubby is getting really worried cause I dont want to eat.  It is like, when it hurts there is no way I can eat and in between I just dont feel hungery.   Is that a norm thing or is it just how my body is dealing with this?
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
Virginia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

v49acosta  

Re: Lose of appatite
« Reply #1 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 4:09pm »

When I get hit REALLY REALLY hard, eating is the last thing on my mind.  Food doesn't sound good to me at all.  And because I get so much pain in my face & jaw, the thought of actually chewing something is not appealing at all.  It's not uncommon for me to lose 10 lbs in a week when I get hit the hardest.  Try to eat a little toast and juice or something.  Just to keep your strength up.

I hope you start feeling better soon.

Virginia
IP Logged

The Clusterhead formerly known as 9erfan.
Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 4:16pm »

Luckily I dont get hit at this point as hard as many of you.  I'm only had a few 8+ times / but it is wearing me down a lot.  

I envy you all your strength.  You all amaze me in the way that you all deal with it for so many years.
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
tsayswhy
New Board Old Timer
Canada 

Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 4:27pm »

HI Tiannia I dont eat my self when i get hit but i have to agree with virginia try some toast and juice {orange juice} the last thing you want is to create a problem on top of another. Good luck and stay healthy!

tari
IP Logged

if you are going my way---i will walk with you
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 5:11pm »

I've been in cycle since end of june (I had been saying july but sat down and thought about it and realized it started sometime in June) and these past few weeks I just can't eat.  In between CH hits I just feel naseous, that has always been my bodies reaction to pain or stress so not abnormal.  But i do force my self to eat a little plate of something at least once a day or atleast I try really hard to.  You should too cause you dont want to get sick from a virus during a cycle.

Hope your cycle ends soon!
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
Cerberus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Whomever said that two heads are better than one?

Email

« Reply #5 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 6:05pm »

kinda hate to say this but......I don't eat much regularly.

When in cycle, though, I seem to eat less than normal. Its gotta have something to do with the meds and just plain fatigue and malaise. So I got a shrink.....and guess what all I wanna eat now is sugar......as if that is gonna help. My recommendation is no matter what ,even if its a bowl of plain white rice, eat SOMEthing. Plus it'll help take away that nasty feeling in your tummy from all the meds n stuff. As long as you eat when you are hungry things should end up ok.

and for those who are dieting?...........I learned this along time ago. Obesity is rampant in america because we overdo everything, when you eat......eat until you aren't hungry anymore, NOT I repeat NOT till you feel full.  

Ramon
IP Logged

I would rather face the end with terror than terror without end. - (Deitrich Sawatsky 194?)
Tom K
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Wait 5 days, but I'm angry now...

Paintba11z

« Reply #6 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 10:03pm »

When I am having a big cycle of CHs I usually try to stay on toast and Gatoraide.  At least keep my fluids up, I lose weight when I am in a bad cycle, too.  If I have a really bad CH, like the start of a cycle where it is only 1 or 2 a day, when the trex kicks in and the beast is beaten back, I am starving...can't eat enough.  But, that only happens at the begining and end of cycles.
IP Logged

"America, you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind. America, America."-Bart Simpson
Turts
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight

Email

« Reply #7 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 6:43am »

I usually feel that nauseaous, seedy feeling of a morning and dont eat much during the day.

But when I actually do feel like eating i gorge myself, and dont feel full after maybe its the roids.  

Generally put on weight due to the way I eat when in cycle.

IP Logged

'I'm very brave generally,' he went on in a low voice: 'only today I happen to have a headache.' (Lewis Carroll)
JDH
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

We will get by, We will survive!

simnjue2u
Email

« Reply #8 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 8:40am »

on Sep 25th, 2003, 6:05pm, Cerberus wrote:
 and for those who are dieting?...........I learned this along time ago. Obesity is rampant in america because we overdo everything, when you eat......eat until you aren't hungry anymore, NOT I repeat NOT till you feel full.  

Ramon

Brought to you by a Partnership for a Healthier America  Grin

Jim
IP Logged

9-11-01, to remember is to honor.

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

ECH established 1985
andy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #9 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 8:52am »

I usually dont eat much when in cycle. Although foods are not a trigger for me, just alcohol   ...............andy        Turts, the roids, LOL
IP Logged
ShariRae
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

83098455 83098455    
Email

« Reply #10 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 2:22pm »

I too lose weight when in cycle...the only thing I want is strong black coffee,water & cigarettes...for me the exhaustion is what plays the biggest role...I am just to damn worn out to eat..cant be bothered...and as Virginia said...everything hurts to much to even think about chewing...
Huggs
Shari
IP Logged

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss