Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 26th, 2024, 7:52am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Cycles of Light »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Cycles of Light
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Cycles of Light  (Read 324 times)
das
New Board Junior

It's 2:22, make a wish.

Cycles of Light
« on: Apr 10th, 2003, 7:27am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

If any of you are like me, then you get your cycles at the beginning of fall or the end/begin of winter or the end etc...

I have been talking to my neuro about change in light cycles. I usually get my cycles when we fall back or spring forward (just prior to or right after). He told me that there have been very small (participants) and not very long studies using light therapy products.  

Perhaps it is a coincidence, but I usually have my worst periods during late fall/winter when the sky is basically white for days on end..no sunlight at all.

There is a site he recommended that sells a product that he says could possible help..

http://www.fullspectrumsolutions.com/

The products are not cheap (start at 250$ USD) so I would love to know if anyone here has any insight into the matter. Either way, it woul;dn't be a bad investment. I go a little kookoo in the winter anyway.  

For anyone here who has heard of melatonin as a deterrant, this treatment has potentially obvious connections.

Thoughts anyone???

Thx.

DAS

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss