Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 28th, 2024, 8:15pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Shroom update »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Shroom update
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Shroom update  (Read 247 times)
Henk

Email

Shroom update
« on: Apr 6th, 2003, 3:45am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi all,

Time for another update and it's good news. Since 2 months no more shadows, nothing!Took last shrooms in jan 2002, had no other CH medication whatsoever. That's 15 months and counting.

History:
July '95: first attack, and from sept '95 I had daily attacks and was chronic from the start. Used O2 to abort, started on verapamil in '97. Tried to survive in that way till july 2001, when I decided it was time for shrooms. Took another dose 2 weeks later and from then on, I had no bad pain anymore! Was on a bi-weekly dosing scheme , took psilocibe cubensis, betw 1.5 and 2 grams dry weight. Kept doing that till jan 2002. Quit taking verapamil in dec 2001. Stopped dosing jan 2002 and my head remained stable.  
In the past few months the small shadows that were still there, also subsided so all that's left are memories.

A big thank you for the shrooms pioneers!  

I'm also happy that my conservation method seems OK. I filled lab tubes ( like they use to store bloodsamples ) with CO2, grinded the perfectly dry shrooms till a fine powder and packed that tightly in the tubes. Stored them cool and dark. A friend of mine tested some and it's OK after 1.5 year.  
I stay away from shrooms, my non scientific gutt feeling tells me that taking some might as well stirr up CH again. And if CH flares up by itself, I know what to do Smiley

THANK YOU

Henk.  
( who did the shroom survey, but ended up with error 404 after hitting "submit"Wink
IP Logged
tommyD
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Anything not impossible is compulsory.

Re: Shroom update
« Reply #1 on: Apr 7th, 2003, 7:13am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Henk -  

Good to hear from you. The shroom treatment is so new, your two-year experience makes you an old timer.  

Thanks for the report.  Your story was one of those that inspired me to try hallucinogens back when I first found this place in the summer of '01.

And I too am pain free 15 months after my last dose, but it's coming around to my second anniversary. Met the beast two years ago this month, and he's been sending me post cards, e-mails and auto-dial telemarketing calls, saying he'd like to drop in for a little visit.  Warning shadows might fade for a while, but they seem to be ramping up for the big one.

No worries. I'm ready.

Thanks again and stick around, Henk.

-tommyD
IP Logged

www.clusterbusters.com
firebrix
New Board Hall of Famer
New_Zealand 

I must never weaken.

« Reply #2 on: Apr 7th, 2003, 5:29pm »

WooHooo! Henk!
This is good news!  
Thank you for posting and giving us hope!
Thanx also for the input on preservation.
Stay well and happy!
firebrix
IP Logged

"All that it takes for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke
amber
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Apr 7th, 2003, 5:59pm »

Way to go Henk.
I always like good news like this Smiley  I'll be starting my shroom treatment this summer.  I hope I get success like yoU Smiley
amber
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss