Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 25th, 2024, 6:35pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « most headaches are caused by nerve interference in »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   most headaches are caused by nerve interference in
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: most headaches are caused by nerve interference in  (Read 1591 times)
subluxationskill
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Re: most headaches are caused by nerve interferenc
« Reply #25 on: Mar 14th, 2003, 9:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

bob,
I am glad you are so well informed and versed in upper cervical philosophy.  Unfortunatley the only way certain types of procedures get out to the public is through information forums such as this or by word of mouth.  Why ? The pharmaceutical octopus has brainwashed our public into believing that drugs are their only alternative.  Things are changing though. The public is starting to wake up. They are realizing that yes there are many things that the medical people are wonderful at and thank god for them. However they do not have all the answers. in fact when it comes to chronic degenerative problems they have not much to offer than a bunch of drugs that either mask symptoms or try to balnace body chemistry into some norm they think that individual should be in. ANd by the way trying to fit individuals into some norm they think they should be in is the third leading cause of seath in the united states! So while you continue to bash anything non-medical I will continue to place posts on forums for those who are looking for answers. And by the way if you and ueli new anything about upper cervical care you would know that the goal of the care is not to treat symptoms(which is a fools game) but rather its goal is to monitor neurologic function via infra red thermography to determine if a sick neurologic pattern has returned or not after a correction. Nothing to do with sympotoms. You see you are caught in the world of effects.  And treating them. Good luck
Drew
IP Logged
subluxationskill
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #26 on: Mar 14th, 2003, 9:57am »

Bob,
I would love for you to visit our office and talk with the hundreds of patients that are seen each week.  I wouldlike for you to talk to them yourself get first hand feedback about the various things that can be affected by brainstem pressure due to a misaligned atlas. Yes that is correct all of those things happen on a quite regular basis.  If you would step out of your tunnel visioned view of the world and the human body maybe you would actually learn something that may in fact change your life. I am glad that this has at least incited you to take a look aat the site. I have had patients just like you. I have had patinets come in my office sit in my consultation room and tell me that they think what i do is a bunch of bullshit righ to my face. But you know what that doesnt offend me. I realize that that individual has come to me because everything else out there including modern medicine has failed them. They are looking for an answer. And that individual was suffering from chronic vertigo and visited the best neurologist at ucla and cedars.  He was sent home and told to live with it becasue there was nothing they could do after a trial and error of six different meds. Well after one atlas correction he went from hating me to wondering how in the hell what i did got him better. Why dont the medical people do this and why dont they know about this? Well it is a matter of economics.  DId you know htat the pharmaceuticals tried to turm the supplement industry into a prescription drug? Gee I wonder why they tried that. Anyway keep thinking limited and you are going to get limited results in your life. I bet you are miserable stuck in the same old rut doing the same old things not only in your approach to health but in  life. I hope for your own sake your eyes are opened some day.  And again for your own sake you find an answer. I mean that whether it is upper cervical or not. I really hope you find an answer whether it is in the alternative community or not. Does not matter. I only sincerely hope you get better. I  also wish tha tyou had some understanding abut the upper cervical approach and how it affescts many different conditioins. If you think that is ridiculous then I will tell you I have had a patinet wihtin the last twom onths that regained a deaf ear after 17 years of deafness. Does that mean that the upper cervical procedure is a cure all? No I never said that however all sorts of conditions are affected by interference at the brainstem level. Anyway I got to get to work so I can see the 40-50 people  a day I see who pay cash out of pocket no insurance for something that does not work!
Have a great wonderful miraculous day.
In health
drew
IP Logged
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #27 on: Mar 14th, 2003, 11:05am »

Dear Dr. Sublaxative...

Obviously, Bob has tired of you now.  Time for the second string to step in.

*newsflash*  Chiropractic adjustments do NOT help cluster headaches.  Our community has repeatedly sought relief from your community to NO avail.  There are thousands of sufferers here and I'd say over half have journeyed the chiropractic route.  So why do they keep coming back here, still without relief?  BECAUSE CHIROPRACTIC ADJUSTMENTS HAVE NO EFFECT ON THE FACT THAT CLUSTERHEADS ARE BORN WITH AN ENLARGED AND CONFUSED HYPOTHALMUS GLAND, that's why.

However, if we suddenly become dizzy or lose our hearing, we'll call you.  

Oh, and one final thing? I sure hope you practice your craft with a little more attention to detail than that which you give your typing/proofreading skills.  

Oooops, there IS one more point.  I've taken a lot of sales courses and the psychology involved in same.  I've always been taught that once a customer has said "no, thanks" three times, you're probably not going to make the sale.  I think we're well beyond three times now, honey.

Kiss
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
amber
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #28 on: Mar 14th, 2003, 2:44pm »

LOL Margi, you're a riot!

What I don't understand is why this guy keeps going and going...somebody take his energy bunny batteries out!

Obviously, the people who are interested in researching the topic will, and the people who aren't won't.  

Sommmmmmmebody's a drama queen! LOL Wink
IP Logged
terrylch
New Board Newbie

« Reply #29 on: Mar 15th, 2003, 9:15am »

To all,
     I realize you don't want to hear my opinion but I am going to say it anyway.  
     I am not a doctor or chiropractor. Nor do I work for the pharmacutical companies (it seems like a lot of you folk do)  I have a very low opinion of doctors.  Most of them don't know anything.  
    It is pretty obvious that CH is not caused by a virus or a germ.  Therefore the drugs are never going to cure them.  All they will do is (maybe) make the pain go away for a while.  Personally, I have never taken any drug that helped in any way.  Even the pain killers have no effect.  I will have to admit that I haven't taken most of the drugs being discussed on this board.  
   It does seem like all CH sufferers have their headaches on one side of the head or the other.  In reading the posts, it appears many of the CH sufferers also have a pain in their neck at the same time. I know nothing about brain stems or nerves.  I do believe that there are millions of nerves going to the head from all parts of the body.  These nerves go up through the spinal cord to the head.  It appears (from the medical pictures) thousands of these nerves exit the spinal cord in the neck region on each side of the neck (from the top of the shoulder all the way to the head).  These nerves travel up the neck to the same areas that are painful during a CH attack.  Is it not feasable that some or many of these nerves might be causing the headaches.  Whether they are being pinched or whatever.  Isn't it just possible, a neck manipulation of some sort or other, might correct the problem at least temporarily.  
    Even if it isn't nerves,  it must be something that just affects one side of the head.  There are not many things that do this.  Until recently, I thought they were caused by a blood vessel.  It appears there are no large blood vessels in the back of the neck.  Although it appears there is a (separate) major blood vessel going to each side of the head, just as there are (separate) groups of nerves going to each side of the head.  I do not know the reason, but during a CH I can feel my pulse at the spot on the back of my neck that I put the pressure.  This was the main reason I used to think there was a major blood vein in the area.  
   Even if you don't like chiropractors or haven't been helped by one, it seems you should be open to the fact the headaches could be originating in the neck region.  
     I do not know the answers, but I would like to hear all of the ideas.  I can (try to) figure out for myself what parts of it work or not.  Myself, I am a believer in the neck being the origination of the CH's.  I would like to hear all that anyone has to say about this area.  I was told by one of the regulars that I didn't have CH.  I wish I didn't but I haven't the choice.  I have learned to control the headaches using a manipulation of my neck.  You don't have to believe this, but you also should let everyone decide for themselves if it could be possible.  
    Good luck to all of the open minded people here and to those in their shell also.
   Terry  

PS.  I would spell check this but I don't see a button that would do it.
« Last Edit: Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:51am by terrylch » IP Logged

terry
subluxationskill
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #30 on: Mar 15th, 2003, 10:37am »

Terry,
I am glad that there is at least one sensible person on here. I honor your open mindedness and I also honor your common sense.  Your common sense has led you to some important findings. And Terry i could give a damn if you used spell check as long as i have understood your points.  To me what is said si what is important not whether or not you have spelled it correctly or not. For those of us who have lives and things to do toher thatn sit on a message board all day we dont have time to go and proof all that is wriiten. Anyway Terry i think you have some to some conclusion that should have you investigate upper cervical care. It is interesting that ch tends to happen on one side of the head. it is also interesting that it is common to be behind one eyeball in most cases. We find that the atlas vertebrae, when mislaigned,  has either moved right or left(simplistic terms). As a result the foramenal opening between the skull and the atlas ring have been encroached by the degree of misalingemnt.  When this occurs one side of the brainstem is irritated and the other is not.  This side is responsible for controlling one side of the body. It is interesting in cases other thatn cluster headaches that most musculoskeletal(not all) symptoms  are more severe on one side of the body thatn the other for this reason. When I am talking ,terry, of upper cervical care I am not really talking about chiropractic as a whole. It is a sub sector within the profession. And even though I do not like to admit I myself would have to agree with bob and ueli and some of the other people on here who want to x out everything other thatn conventional mainstream allopathic care , that I am not a big fan of regular chriopractic "rack em crack em care. Do they get results in lots of cases? yes.  However with that said I would not send anyone I love or know to a regular typwe chiropractor. Number one becasue they do not have a sytem that detecs neurologic involvement they are using palpatory findings and using an x ray analysis system that is based on anatomic symmetry. we are all built different. looking at an xray as previously stated on here by someone can lead to a lot of different opinions. Not a scientifically reliable way to ascertain vertebrael movemnet. At least conventional chiropractic x-rays. The radiographic procedure in the upper cervical work is quite different. In all human joints the corresponding joint surfaces are mirror images of one another. becasue of this fact if you look at individual joint surfaces you can see whether or not the lateral margins are even or misalgned. a picture is taken of the base of the skull. this allows one to view the occipital condyles for the indiviual. each person osteologically is unique. each person has unique joint formations. even from right and left sided structures on the same individual can be built compoletley differently. So by viewing these joints you can come up with what is callled a longitudinal axis of the joint. Next the patient is in the sitting position and is turned the maount of degrees of that long axis of the condyle. this is done o n both sides. anyway by viewing each individual articulation one can come of with a magnitude and and direction of misalignemnet. this is not one hundred percent reproducible. however it has been tested for interexaminer reliability and is at 93 percent. pretty reliable when you ar talking about the human body.  Next sever al infra red heat scans are recorded of the individuals neck from c-7 to occiput. when a person has neurologic involvement in the upper neck region they will show what we call a heat pattern. this is a thermal image of the upper neck that remains persistent and consistent. In other words the pattern of the thermal scan does not change regardles of time of day or if it is taken every day. this establishes what the individual looks like when they are misalgned and malfunctioning.  after this has been done  a specific correction is made on the atlas vertebrae with information gleaned form the x-ray.  after the correction another thermal image is taken to see if it has changed . if the thermal image has changed form the original pattern then the job has been done. each visit is use dto determine if the patient has reverted back to their sick neurologic pattern or mot. If they have another correction is made if they have not nothing is done. the goal is to stay free of the sick neurologic pattern so the body can restore function to all parts of the body. Anyway got to get to work terry. have a great miraclulous day.  
In health
drew
IP Logged
Bob P
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Shut up Bob!

WWW Email

« Reply #31 on: Mar 15th, 2003, 10:45am »

Here's my take:

First, here is a picture of the trigeminal nerve

You can see the 3 branches.  One to the lower jaw, one above the teeth and one in the eye/forehead area.  This is the nerve that is sending the pain signals during a cluster.  This nerve does not pass through the spinal column.  It goes from the face directly to the brain.  No bones out of alignment there.

Secondly, if you read Goadsby's article in the "Hypothalamus" section of the OUCH Library you find that they have identified a small group of nerves  on the back of one side (same side as the headaches) of the hypo.  This area is activated during a cluster attack.  This group of neurons is also NOT found in people without clusters.

Now, since clusterheads have this and non-clusterheads don't, and because it is activated during a cluster, it sure leads me to believe it plays a big part in clsuters.

I could certainly accept that the pain of clusters causes muscles to tighten in response to the pain.  It also causes me to cock my head to one side during an attack.  I can see how this could cause a pain in the neck.  Because of the scientific info above, I think it's more of a result than a cause.

There's a lot more to clusters than the 2 things I referenced above.  Release of substance P which makes us more sensitive to the pain.  Changes in serotonin levels which control vaso-constriction/dialation.  Flat line levels of melatonin (which is metabolised from serotonin) saying that something in the body clock (hypothalamus) is not working correctly.

Everything from the scientific community says it's all in our heads.

One more comment:
Quote:
Therefore the drugs are never going to cure them.  All they will do is (maybe) make the pain go away for a while.
That is exactly why we take them.  To make the pain go away.  It seems to be the best we have for now, until a cause is absolutely nailed down.  Only then can a cure be found.
IP Logged

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.

"SHUT UP HUB!"
jonny

Email

« Reply #32 on: Mar 15th, 2003, 1:59pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

CHRIST!!!!

Can yoose guys keep it to two paragraphs?

I aint reading all that.

Someone needs an ennama, just not sure who seeing that I aint reading all that.

Let me know who wins, I'll be upstairs ;D

......................................jonny
IP Logged
dizzyd
New Board Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #33 on: Mar 15th, 2003, 6:21pm »

Bob P.

Your last posting was EXACTLY what I have also thought clusters to be from my experiences and education from docs/treatment/literture/readings, etc.  I believe you hit the nail on the head!! (22 years suffering with chronic clusters)

Sometimes though people can convince themselves of anything and if it helps them to have chiro manipulation or they are desparate enough to try then I say give it go.  Haven't we all tried almost anything to resolve the pain??  I understand that the purpses of many here are to thwart unsuspecting and/or innocent newcomers to this but you have to let people make thier own decisions with thier treatment, who knows.........each person is so so unique and each respond  differently to each treatment and medicine, look at all the examples in this website.

Me, I stay clear from quacky methods, I am waiting for a real cure from real medicine and real research, the rest is just a waste of time and money in my opinion.  Until then I have a routine of Sansert and oxygen that controls my clusters most of the time.  Those moments of uncontrol.....well I suffer it out, like most here, although in my younger days I did try most of the unconvential methods posted and then some.

I admire your stance, your educated and informed opinions and appreciate all your imput.

To Drew, please do not take advantage of any innocents, because if you are not a cluster sufferer you really do not understand disease, the passion or pain these people live with every single day!!

DizzyD
IP Logged
subluxationskill
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #34 on: Mar 15th, 2003, 7:40pm »

Bob,
i respect your thirst for scientific knowledge. I also think we actual may be getting somewhere here. Yes you are correct your diagram shows that the trigeminal nerve does not exit out of the neck area. Also the trigeminal nucleus is located in the pons which is inside the skull.  however recent neurologic findings are showing that the trigeminal, olfactory, vestibulocochelear, and opthalmic nerve tracts actually run down intot the area of the decusation at the level of the axis vertebrae and then out to the senses.  Your argument is what many people have used against the inception of chiropractic and it is valid if that were the truth. The fact of the matter is that inspite of what current anatomical and physiologic understanding is at this time it is constantly evolving. when something happens clinically that does not match up to current scientific evidence it does not necesarily mean the clinical finding is incorrect. Back to the inception of chiropractic. In 1895 d.d. palmer met a you ng man who was deaf.  After questioning him for a while he found out that he went deaf after he felt something pop in his neck while lifting something. D.D. reasoned that the pop in the neck was associated with the deafness. He layed him down on the floor and made a crude manipulation in the neck and his hearing came back. D.D. thought he had found a cure for hearing and put an add in the paper. he attracted 220 people who were deaf.  made corrections on all of them and not one got their hearing back. However some noticed changes in their headaches some changes in their digestion some nothing at all. He felt he was on to something and out of it grew chiropractic. Now back to the deafness.  The medcial community ues to bash chiropractic saying that the founding of chiropractic was based on a sham becasue the nerves that control hearing are inside the skull just like your example of the trigeminal. Well as I stated earlier they are finding that the upper cranial nerve system has nucleuses in the pons and midbrain however they passs down into the brainstem and then out to the auditory senses. So a misaligned atlas vertebrae could interfere with normal nerve supply to the sense. In fact I personally have had two patients with complete hearing loss one for 17 years restored after and adjustment of the atlas. if you are interested in contacting this person I would be more thatn happy to get you in contact with this individual. Again I am not saying that all deafness is a result of a misaligned atlas on ly that a misalgned atlas can be the casue of many problems in all parts of the body. Again I did not say it is a cure all.  My point here is that all the scientific knowledge available which has been dicovered by man is great . However all scientific theories and so called facts are constantly changing and being modified as new discoveries are found. To hang your hat on current scientific evidence is foolish especailly when there is evidence to the contrary. Bob I think you are an intelligent man. I think you are a seeker.  I also am glad that some medical drugs have helped ease your pain.  I am also gald that instead of throwing stones at each other we may actually be dailoging to understand each others point of view a little beteter.  Regardless fo whether you think what i do is bs or not my sole intention was to get on here to help.  I dont like peole to suffer. i believe in what i do. I have had the opportunity to see peoples lives cvhange as a result of an upper cervical correction when all else failed.  PErhaps what you are so strongly against may be an avenue of investigation that may prove to be a life saver.  Or maybe not. Take care
In health
Drew
IP Logged
WendyHowe

Email

« Reply #35 on: Mar 15th, 2003, 7:58pm »

Hear Hear Jonny
Enough to bring on a headache reading this. I may have missed something due to all the weird words Drew, but have you actually cured someone with a genuine Cluster diagnosis? Or even aborted a cluster headache?
Do let us know if you have or do and you may get a better welcome.

Wendy

P.S. Actually I am glad this post happened as I have learned loads about Ch that I never knew from the CH members posts. Thank you all, fascinating stuff.
IP Logged
Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

« Reply #36 on: Mar 15th, 2003, 8:27pm »

Drew,

Paragraphs are our friends. Learn how to use them or you will turn off 80% of anybody who looks at your ramblings.

Lastly, due to the fact that you spell and write like you have no more than an 8th grade education, you have lost all credibility with me. Real doctors simply do NOT come across like you do. They all must have a bachelor's degree BEFORE they go on to medical school or chiropractic school.

Buh bye.

Bill
IP Logged

Always remember that you're unique, just like everyone else.
Karla
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One of Many and Never Alone - Join OUCH

Karlak_1313  
Email

« Reply #37 on: Mar 15th, 2003, 9:25pm »

Just to make sure it is clear that I have clusters I have been diagnosed as such by 4 neuros and 3 gps.  I have seen 3 different chiropractors all proclaiming to give me there subcranial what ever it is called headache speciality that works wonders for everyone else and has wonderful benefits.  I have walked away from all 3 chiropractors after months of therapy feeling nothing but a waste of time.  My headaches did NOT reduce in number.  My headaches did NOT reduce in severity.  The pain was just the same as before I wasted my time and money.  I also saw a couple of physical therapists and ruled out that the headaches were not in the neck area, did not start in the neck area, did not end in the neck area and had nothing to do with my neck or posture, or the way I sit, stand walk or move or sleep.  DUH clusters just happen.  I spent years on this merry go round looking into the neck avenue and it did nothing for me.  I tell you your intentions may be or may not be pure but you are definetly wasting peoples time!  
IP Logged

Karla
suffer chronic ch
ch.com groupie since 1999
Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
Jarvis
New Board Old Timer

Email

« Reply #38 on: Mar 16th, 2003, 1:11am »

I'm still reading and so are a couple hundred others. Bob - Nice work youve done with the research.   Drew I admire your stamina.    If you are going to continue start a new thread for gods sake this ones getting too long and my tandy computer is too slow in loading.
IP Logged
jonny

Email

« Reply #39 on: Mar 16th, 2003, 11:53am »

on Mar 15th, 2003, 8:27pm, brewcrew wrote:
Drew,

Paragraphs are our friends. Learn how to use them or you will turn off 80% of anybody who looks at your ramblings.

Lastly, due to the fact that you spell and write like you have no more than an 8th grade education, you have lost all credibility with me. Real doctors simply do NOT come across like you do. They all must have a bachelor's degree BEFORE they go on to medical school or chiropractic school.

Buh bye.

Bill

LMMFAO, Bill !!!!! ;D

.........................jonny Cheesy
IP Logged
rumplestiltskin

Email

will it take away a pain in the ass?
« Reply #40 on: Mar 16th, 2003, 12:18pm »

Terrylch wrote
Quote:
 Even if you don't like chiropractors or haven't been helped by one, it seems you should be open to the fact the headaches could be originating in the neck region.    
    The catholic priests have been telling their followers to not read the bible for centuries.  They want to tell them what it says.  They think the people are too stupid to understand it themselves.

Yes folks... please STOP BADMOUTHING CHIROS...let's bash the Catlickers instead....starting with the obvious vast knowledge of comparative religion displayed herein.

good grief...the end is near.
IP Logged
Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

« Reply #41 on: Mar 16th, 2003, 10:07pm »

jonny - Heh, heh, heh. Me too.

Rumplestiltskin - Chiropractic, like any other profession, has its share of both good (dare I say even great) practitioners as well as charletons. The ones that claim to be able to cure just about anything fall into the latter category.

When my back hurts and I feel like a pretzel, I go see my chiro. She does wonders for accumulated stress and bad posture. She can't touch my clusters, although she's tried. I told her straight up that the three-times-a-week-for-four-weeks shot at my headaches did nothing but leave a hole in my wallet. But I also told her that I didn't hold it against her, and that she does wonders for my back, neck and shoulders.

If your electricity goes out, you don't call a plumber.

Bill
IP Logged

Always remember that you're unique, just like everyone else.
subluxationskill
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #42 on: Mar 26th, 2003, 7:57pm »

Brew,
You have misrepresented the claims made by the upper cerviczl profession. Showm one place in my posts or on an upper cervical website where it says that upper cervical cures everything. Anyone who says that a procedure or pill cures everything is insane. Upper cervical has been know to help many different codnitons. I myself or any of the websites posted on this site have ever claimed to cure any condition. The aim of upper cervical chiropractic is to remove neurologic interference in the upper neck region thus allowing the body to heal and repair on the inside. If a condition is not cause or partially caused by interference int he upper neck region then it obviously would be of no benefit. With that said i have seen all sorts of conditions respond to this care. Therefore my conclusion would be that the upper neck region in many cases is contributing to many health conditions.  You see in order to understand upper cervical you cannot  be thinking philosphically medically. they are two different syustems. in fact they are antipodal. This does not negate medicine and it does not prove upper cervical. Both systems are needed to help the healthy and ill. Regards
drew
IP Logged
Frank

Email

« Reply #43 on: Mar 26th, 2003, 9:39pm »

One of the things that I find interesting about Internet message boards... is that there will be a few who will appear out of nowhere in a support group message board. They do not suffer from the disease or condition. They are not a supporter of someone who does. They toot all kinds of "remedies" and "cures" that we have never heard of before (an a few that we know to be just plain bullshit). They subject themselves to being told over and over to leave, get the fuck out of here, don't let the door hit ya in the ass, you're not welcome here, scram, beat it, we hate trolls, etc... yet they keep coming back. Why are those people so fucking stupid?
IP Logged
subluxationskill
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #44 on: Mar 26th, 2003, 11:35pm »

Frank,
Believe it or not there are some people out there that will listen to all the bullshit that i talk about. In fact there are about 100 people a week that come into my office to see this quack. I am not sure why there is a whole medical field out there that some people think to have all the answers. So while you try and figure out why I am so hard headed and persistent I will continue  to spread a message to those who would not otherwise hear it. Have a wonderful fabulous night. Best regards
Drew
IP Logged
Frank

Email

« Reply #45 on: Mar 26th, 2003, 11:42pm »

Arrrrhh! And they still come back! ???
IP Logged
Ted
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #46 on: Mar 26th, 2003, 11:51pm »

So Drool, what you're really saying is you want our money? Or you have been struck with an undescribable urge to help clusterheads that you know nothing about the pain or the condition?
IP Logged
michaelc
New Board Junior

Surrender to the Strangeness

just+ask+me+:)  

« Reply #47 on: Mar 27th, 2003, 12:17am »

Drew,  
If you took half the time you spend on this freaking message board
 AND walked around your fucking town with a Big Neon Sign that says  
"ask me about my Subluxation SKILZ"
then you'd have enough suckers/patinets on the dole that you wouldnt have to bother leeching off the Clusterheads on the board.
I'm sure we ALL have something better to do
« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2003, 12:20am by michaelc » IP Logged
Flash

Email

« Reply #48 on: Mar 27th, 2003, 1:06pm »

Aahhh - the cult of Chiropractic...

I had a serious neck injury a few months back.  Didn't know the difference between a chiropractor and an osteopath.  Went to a chiropractor who basically set about making me a patient for life, 1 visit a week for 12 weeks then once a month thereafter for ever more.

Osteopath cured me in 2 visits.  The main difference being that the osteopath took the time to relax and heat up the surrounding muscle before making adjustments to free the trapped nerve (in this case the nerve that runs down my left arm).

In my opinion chiropractors need to stick to back and neck injuries and drop this cure all stuff.  If I go blind it will be due to masterbation not upper neck missalignment (unless that's a side effect of masterbation also).

Oh - almost forgot... manual upper neck adjustments actually carry a degree of risk (as does everything in life).  My chiropractor neglected to mention that to me.  That risk might be worth taking in order to cure a back of neck injury, but personally I wouldn't risk undergoing one to cure CH, cancer, MS etc...

Flash

IP Logged
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #49 on: Mar 27th, 2003, 1:26pm »

Flash...you're not going blind.  You're just fogging up your goggles, honey.  It will clear in time.

p.s.  you didn't honestly think I was going to let this go, did you?  Wink
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss