Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 22nd, 2024, 3:32am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Please try Neurontin/ It works »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Please try Neurontin/ It works
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Please try Neurontin/ It works  (Read 2239 times)
Bigdell
New Board Newbie

Good days from now on!

Email

Please try Neurontin/ It works
« on: Dec 11th, 2002, 11:44pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi, My name is Udell,

I have suffered with CH for 25 years, and this is the first time I have had a medication that helps me.  My doctor did not prescibe this medication for me, my wife doctor give it to her for migranes.  One day I was trying oxygen and it was'nt working my wife said try this and I took two 600mg of NEURONTIN. And now my life has changed. I am no longer afraid to get a CH.

The medication does not get rid of your Cluster it just opens up the vessels in your head for relief.  When you step on a water hose you can feel the pressure of the water. The way neurontin works it relieves the pressure of the foot on the hose.  You can feel the bleed passing through you know its there but the pressure is relieved. You can actually fill the blood. One time pressure was so great my eye would jump, but I could sit up watch TV and enjoy my day.

Trying this medication is a must, it works for me and I haven't seen any posting on the sight. If someone else have tried it I would like to know. If you have not found any relief please try it.

After 25 years I am no longer afraid my clusters may come back. Smiley Wink
IP Logged
kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Please try Neurontin/ It works
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 11:41pm »

If you look in the archives you will find info on Neurontin.   After half my life with this illness, this is the FIRST prefentative that  I experieced sucess.  Sorta..............Keep reading Cheesy
IP Logged
Marc
New Board Newbie
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 16th, 2002, 2:12am »

Just my 2 cents: About 4 years ago, I was taking over 3,000 mg per day for 4 months.  

No side effects and it didn't even slow down my CH's.  Wish it did, because several people here have reported good results.

Marc
IP Logged
cluster0557
New Board Veteran

Migraines are bad. Clusters are Hell, I have both

bedazzled1051
Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 1:05am »

I had bad side affects with it. It like many other prevents made me loopy or zombie ish.  

Strike another one from my list.
IP Logged

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional

Life is too short so push thru the _amn pain.

Jim
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss