Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 4th, 2024, 6:01pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Sansert ? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Sansert ?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sansert ?  (Read 213 times)
Old_Blonde_Broad

Email

Sansert ?
« on: Aug 28th, 2002, 6:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

??? What does anyone know about Sansert? I am new to this site. My husband is an Eposodic. He is 51 and been fighting them since he was young. Someone told me about Sansert. Right now he is on Oxygen and Imatrex. This 4am he had a 9. it was the 4th one since 6pm.I feel for those of you that has this nasty demon.
Thank You     Paula
IP Logged
ChristineL

Email

Re: Sansert ?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 28th, 2002, 7:26pm »

Welcome Paula,

If you scroll down the Medications and Treatments you will find a post on Sansert. It will give you some insight into the med and also do a seach. You can find that button on the top right under the clusterHeadaches.com sign. I use Imitrex injections and O2 so I can't help but hopefully you will find the answers you are looking for.

Chris L
IP Logged
Sarge

Email

Re: Sansert ?
« Reply #2 on: Aug 28th, 2002, 8:18pm »

It is a very effective drug but what ever you do follow the doctors directions on how to use it to the "T".  It is a very, very unforgiving drug, trust me, I found out personally when I accidentally took an extra dose (1 tiny,tiny little pill).  The muscles in my calves cramped so bad I couldn't walk.  Since then I am very careful and I've not had any trouble taking this drug daily for two months.  Sarge. Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss