Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 8th, 2024, 7:07pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Still Headache Free Update »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Still Headache Free Update
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Still Headache Free Update  (Read 260 times)
gore2424
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Camero's "RULE"

52473361 52473361   gore2424   gore2424
Email

Still Headache Free Update
« on: Aug 25th, 2002, 11:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello everyone  
Been over 3 months since I had an operation called " Trigeminal Rhizotomy".And I am still headache free Ü.To inform anyone I went to Mayo clinic and they went into my skull and cut the trigeminal nerve on the right side.I was only in hospital in Mayo for 4 days but was off work for 2 months.Now this left the whole right side of my face numb for rest of my life but I have adjusted to it.Hardest part was eating without biting my inside cheek and lipp and tongue.Right eye is numb also but just have to put eye lube drops 4 times a day and watch so nothing gets in it.They will only do this operation if headache has only been on the one side only never switched sides because this is permanet they will not do both sides.I suffered for 16 years in spring and fall only til Nov of 2000 then I went chronic 24/7.Tried over 60 different meds and nothing worked for long period of times.I went ahead with this operation because I was getting very very depressed and was thinking bad thoughts and almost went thur with a few.If anyone would like to know more about what I had done I will answer any questions.I have not been on here much been having too much fun with my life back on track.My e-mail address is gore2424@aol.com if you having any questions.I will check for messages on here also every day or so in case someone has a question for me.Thank you for all the support I have been given here and hope to return the favor.Thank you for letting me post and everyone please be PF. Terry Gordon
IP Logged

what the hamsalad was that ¿?¿
I said your hair looks nice Ü
Drk^Angel

Email

Re: Still Headache Free Update
« Reply #1 on: Aug 26th, 2002, 3:38am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Great to hear the good news!  Very glad to hear you're pain free.

PFDAN.................. Drk^Angel
IP Logged
Karla
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One of Many and Never Alone - Join OUCH

Karlak_1313  
Email

Re: Still Headache Free Update
« Reply #2 on: Aug 26th, 2002, 11:01am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Terry, so happy to hear you are still pain free.  I know many were sceptic including myself that it would help you.  Thanks for keeping us posted on how you are doing.  I am praying that you continue to stay pain free.  

IP Logged

Karla
suffer chronic ch
ch.com groupie since 1999
Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss