Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 8th, 2024, 7:18pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « musculo-skeltal therapy - it works »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   musculo-skeltal therapy - it works
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: musculo-skeltal therapy - it works  (Read 217 times)
graeme

Email

musculo-skeltal therapy - it works
« on: Aug 25th, 2002, 3:10am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi - I have not been to this site for ages as I've been largely free of the demons - now I've just had an unseasonal attack - however, like the previous two, it was manifested by only three night time wake-ups with minor pain only, no need to do more than sit on the side of the bed for a while, and no meds - usually I've  used oxygen for relief and imitrex to stop rebound.

I was lucky enough to find a musculo-skeletal physician who has treated me with cranial-sacral (mostly) osteopathic techniques. This has shifted the bones in my skull, and altered my overall posture as well.  As a result the CH attacks that I have had which were at LEAST 10 on the pain scale, have been diminshed to almost nothing,  and I have had this relief now over three attacks over two years.  I have now learnt enough postural techniques that seem to be able to control attacks - I just had to as my Doctor was away when the latest attack came.
I consider myself very lucky to have received this relief after about 10 years that had reduced me to a state where I don't think I would have survived another attack.
Anyone else had similar treatment or experience?
Graeme
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss