Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 8th, 2024, 8:02pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Meds from Canada »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Meds from Canada
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Meds from Canada  (Read 222 times)
Bob_Johnson
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Meds from Canada
« on: Aug 21st, 2002, 6:32am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I've been buying prescription meds from a Canadian pharmacy, saving about $700/year over U.S. prices. You may wish to look them over for high priced items such as Imitrex www.LePharmacy.com, although you can find the names of many other sources by using a search engine.

I'd suggest that you print out their policy statement so that there is no confusioin on how they operate, etc. There are also several pages of medical history forms to be completed but once this initial flurry of paperwork is handled it's smooth sailing. You will need to get new prescriptions from your doc to mail in but check the site for package sizes before asking your doc: some package sizes are slightly different in Canada (one of my Rx comes in bottles of 90 vs. 100 in the U.S.).

Example of savings: Imitrex injection is $50/dose in my area vs. $30 from this source; the nasal spray is $26 vs. $15.

If you are using other prescriptions drugs you might consider one big order so that shipping costs are spread out. I've found it takes about 10-days to get an order: comes by U.S. mail without a problem; no Customs charges, etc.
IP Logged

Bob Johnson
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss