Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 5th, 2024, 5:29pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Stadol side effects »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Stadol side effects
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Stadol side effects  (Read 527 times)
joelin

Email

Stadol side effects
« on: Aug 17th, 2002, 8:01am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi,
Is it just me or has anyone ever had any weird side effects from Stadol. Every other snort or so, when I finally get some sleep (sorta? ) I have the most bizzare dreams and will usally wake up to start it all over again. About 3 or 4 hrs later. Is it just me or is this normal?
IP Logged
Georgia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If ya don't like my peaches, don't shake my tree.

pixieprincess_una   georgiacze
WWW Email

Re: Stadol side effects
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18th, 2002, 12:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi Joelin,

I know a lot of people have talked about the side effects of Stadol on this board. I would recommend that you do a search in the archives to find the info you are looking for. Personally, I took Stadol for a short while, and although I don't remember any strange dreams on it,  it doesn't sound abnormal to me for a drug like Stadol.  And as for the ch coming back, Stadol does nothing to stop or prevent the clusters from coming...just makes you not feel it and/or not care that you are feeling it.  Are you taking any preventatives? Have you tried O2? Good luck and keep asking if you can't find what ya need.

Peace and love,
Georgia
IP Logged

la la lala la la.....(its the theme song from the smurfs in case you couldn't tell) Need a smile? Click here: http://users.compaqnet.be/cn174277/Smurfs%20-%20Smurf%20Theme%20Song.mp3
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss