Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 5th, 2024, 3:35pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Attn: Chemist on the BB; A thought »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Attn: Chemist on the BB; A thought
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Attn: Chemist on the BB; A thought  (Read 363 times)
steColor
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Attn: Chemist on the BB; A thought
« on: Aug 7th, 2002, 10:47am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi Everyone,

Something just dawned on me DUH!

I was very late this year in my cycle. and in fact, I asked this question on the general BB inquiring if anyone else wa late this year in hopes of finding any connection with anything.

I have always been a wintertime cycler. Anywhere from October thru February. I think this year I did not begin until late May. It was so late that I was for sure I missed this years dance. NOT!

But I think I discoverd why. This could be a coincidence, I know, but I wanted to throw this out to the BB just in case it has some sort of relevance. I had a hernia operation early February adn was obviously on heavy meds. This consisted of vicodins every 4 hours for about a week then eventually tapered off of them about a week later (taking only when the pain was getting intense).

This should have occurred to me earlier, but any operation I tend to want to forget about and put way in the back of my mind. Just like when a CH cycle is over. But I was jumping up to grab something off of a shelf and felt some pulling (left over from operation) and the lightbulb went off in my head. HEY MAYBE .......

Now I am NOT, and I repeat NOT recommending taking these for CH's but mayb there is something in them that is part of the chemical makeup that helped postpone my cycle?

Just a thought, and grabbing at those darned straws and maybe it will help.  

PFDAN to everyone
STEC  

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss