Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 5th, 2024, 3:28pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Non-rebreather Mask UK Suppliers »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Non-rebreather Mask UK Suppliers
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Non-rebreather Mask UK Suppliers  (Read 816 times)
zed

Email

Non-rebreather Mask UK Suppliers
« on: Aug 5th, 2002, 3:21pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi to all,

This is my first post, although I found you last week, and boy am I thankful I did.  I've sat and read and read, cried, laughed and thanked god that this site exists.

I've had CH's for the last 10 years, not much touched them in the early days but since about 2 years ago have been able to control them with Imigran.

However this last cycle I've had has been six weeks of hell, but hopefully I'm over the worst, peaked at 2-3 10's per day now down to shadows with a 5-6 thrown in for good measure.  Although I'm passed the worst I've been to my Dr who can get me the Oxygen but says the mask will be no good.  The question I have is how can I get hold of a Non-rebreather Mask here in the UK? I'll import one if I have to.

My thoughts are with you all, keep fighting, no surrender!

Zed x

IP Logged
Ueli

Email

Re: Non-rebreather Mask UK Suppliers
« Reply #1 on: Aug 5th, 2002, 4:28pm »

Hi Zed,
About where to get a mask you best ask our friends in the UK, put your question on their message board:

http://www.clusterheadaches.org.uk/

PFNADs,
Ueli
IP Logged
zed

Email

Re: Non-rebreather Mask UK Suppliers
« Reply #2 on: Aug 5th, 2002, 5:08pm »

Ueli,

Cheers my friend, still finding my way around!  Smiley

Zed
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss