Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 5th, 2024, 4:02pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Birth control pills and ch »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Birth control pills and ch
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Birth control pills and ch  (Read 203 times)
Georgia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If ya don't like my peaches, don't shake my tree.

pixieprincess_una   georgiacze
WWW Email

Birth control pills and ch
« on: Aug 2nd, 2002, 9:36am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Just wondering if anyone has experienced any changes with their ch while being on birth control pills.  My last neuro would not give clearance to my gp to prescribe them for me...said they would make my ch much worse. Just want to hear it from the real experts now. Smiley
IP Logged

la la lala la la.....(its the theme song from the smurfs in case you couldn't tell) Need a smile? Click here: http://users.compaqnet.be/cn174277/Smurfs%20-%20Smurf%20Theme%20Song.mp3
NotH20
New Board Hall of Famer

NotH20
Email

Re: Birth control pills and ch
« Reply #1 on: Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:29am »

Georgia - My ch's didn't change whether on BP pills or not - the beast continued to visit me at the regular times.  

Tell your doc to give you the script or he can come help you with your infant while you have a cycle of CH's!   Wink  That may just make him see the light!

Keep the faith,
NotH20
IP Logged
Georgia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If ya don't like my peaches, don't shake my tree.

pixieprincess_una   georgiacze
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:01am »

LOL! Thanks NotH20. Since moving half away across the country, I don't have the same neuro anymore. I am just debating whether or not I should just go to a clinic and acidentally forget to mention ch. Last time I tried to get on the pill, I told the dr that I had ch and she said she wouldnt presrcibe it without an ok from my neuro, which he wouldn't give. I just want to make sure I am making the right decision before I do anything. Thanks for your input.
IP Logged

la la lala la la.....(its the theme song from the smurfs in case you couldn't tell) Need a smile? Click here: http://users.compaqnet.be/cn174277/Smurfs%20-%20Smurf%20Theme%20Song.mp3
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #3 on: Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:41am »

Yikes, Georgia - don't play with fire, girl!!

If the pill cause cause a meegraine for me, it can cause a cluster for you.

Just go get the scissors instead.  Wink

IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss