Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 5th, 2024, 5:19pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Anyone need any meds? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Anyone need any meds?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Anyone need any meds?  (Read 674 times)
Drk^Angel

Email

Anyone need any meds?
« on: Jul 27th, 2002, 4:05am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I have like 2 dozen pills of 240mg verapamil ER, something like 8 kits of Imitrex StatDose refills, and 5 pills of 100mg Imitrex  tablets.  I have some other meds, but they aren't really CH meds.  I'm done with the meds, so I have no use for them.

PFDAN......................... Drk^Angel
IP Logged
The  mad viking
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Norway 

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life

svennthorn2003@yahoo.no  
WWW Email

Re: Anyone need any meds?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 27th, 2002, 12:35pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

What in hell are you trying to do my friend.You better not do that.You need those meds yourself.I don`t like this at all as a friend.
Whats the problem?
Tell us

Your Friend Svenn
IP Logged

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jul 27th, 2002, 4:50pm »

Drk Angel, keep those meds...things look really bad for you rite now, but with your family here beside you, YOU WILL MAKE IT!  I was just getting ready to email you and see if you needed any triptans...DO NOT GIVE UP! we love you, bro..smiles,nancyc
IP Logged
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Jul 27th, 2002, 5:57pm »

Drk, I agree with both Nancy and Svenn..

Stop this right now.!!!!!!!!  Read you e-mail my friend.
Permanent solution to a te,porary problem.  
Re-read some of your poetry.
read some of mine......"there once was a man from Nantucket.............

O.K. I'm not a poet. But you are.  We need you here. We need you Drk.    Linda
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
Drk^Angel

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jul 28th, 2002, 5:33pm »

Okay... I've decided to continue the verapamil... But the Imitrex shots don't work for me, and I was planning to give it away anyways.  Anyone who wants my inj refills, please e-mail me with how many you use, and your situation.  I'd rather they go to the person who most needs it.

PFDAN....................... Drk^Angel
IP Logged
Scotty_Dog
New Board Newbie

Say, what is that strange feeling in my ARRRGGG!!!

ScottMon77
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Aug 9th, 2002, 10:49am »

Drk^Angel,  

I am new here, but I have had the Beast for over 20 years, and I know what you are thinking.  DON'T!

I have never found anything that works for me except morphine man, and it sucks to high heaven to go that route.  I just got back from my second trip to the ER in less than a week, and those SOB's are treating me like a dope head.  (Like a doper would go to the ER to get a fix at 100 kazillion bucks a hit).

If you need anyone to talk to, give me a shout, I am up all night anyway, Wink

I have only known you for about a week through reading your post, and I like you OK, (NOt like you, like you,...I don't play that, I just mean like your attitude...)

Hang tough, the sun rises every morning, and I know a poet can get into that man.
IP Logged

Doc says,

"the pain is all in your head"
Drk^Angel

Email

« Reply #6 on: Aug 9th, 2002, 11:20am »

No worries m8.  Things have been worked out.  I'm just goin' off meds as abortives, because none of them are working for me, and financial obligations are preventing me from being able to afford bein' a guinea pig anymore.  Just gonna stick with my O2 as my only abortive for now, until something changes.

And I'm still takin' requests for the imitrex... Still considering the e-mails.  Maybe in a week I'll be able to send 'em out.

PFDAN........................ Drk^Angel
IP Logged
Cry-or-die

Email

« Reply #7 on: Aug 12th, 2002, 12:18pm »

Hiya Dark,

I know how ya feelin' bro, I been there an done that. Sick of meds, sick of docs, sick of line-ups and waiting in emerg, and mostly sick of the beast. I'm nearing the end of my cycle (the most painful part Cry ) but seem to be making it thru this time ok...not as great as one would like, but I'm winning.

Don't give up, there has to be something out there that will work eventually...I'm on verap too...works great in combo with Migranol nasal spray (which I'm sure U know by now...hehehe) Have you tried it?

Be strong and hang on bro, they're working on it everyday!

Pain free days ahead any day now
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss