Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 3rd, 2024, 7:10am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « HEY GABBY..and others »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   HEY GABBY..and others
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: HEY GABBY..and others  (Read 401 times)
mobetta

Email

HEY GABBY..and others
« on: Jul 21st, 2002, 9:55am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

hey gabby
the person who had claimed her husband had been cured by having his teeth reworked.well im sure theyll be back -just like i am
but you made a comment that struck home with me
im pretty close to 40 and it has seem that my cycles are changing as you had stated to every 2 years
my wife and i were so excited that the beast had found a different place to be.however it had made its way back
and we were so disappointed
which brings me to my question
after dealing with this crap for 23 years
do they auctually change just like that
i was chronic for so many years and then was fooled by the sudden change now im episodic according to the diffention.
what do you think about this (anyone else going thru this change
IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Re: HEY GABBY..and others
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21st, 2002, 10:22am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Yes, they do seem to change as the years go by.  
I can only speak for myself of course. During my first 4 or 5 years (about 28 years ago) the attacks would be 4-6 weeks long once a year, every year. Then they slowly changed to 4-6 weeks twice a year. That lasted for 8 to 10 years. Then they slowed back down to once a year. Then to every other year. I'm 55 now and haven't had a cycle in almost 4 years although I do get individual attacks from time to time. I usually bring these attacks on by allowing myself to become over-tired ( I work a rotating shift). Although I haven't had a cycle for a long time I do get shadows each year, usually from about January until about May or June. But, that could even be changing. This year the daily shadows last only about 3 months. I'm hoping I have finally out-grown the cycles.
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2002, 10:23am by BobG » IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss