Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 6th, 2024, 7:29pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Imitrex »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Imitrex
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Imitrex  (Read 187 times)
Elaine

Email

Imitrex
« on: Jun 28th, 2002, 6:10am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I been using imitrex that comes in a six mg bottle (I know there is a word for it but can't think of it) any way I use a insulant needle to withdraw it from the bottle and and give myself the shot I only withdraw to the 20 on the needle very little. Plus the needle is much smaller than the needle in the kit. When I give myself the shot it hurts a lot less because the needle is smaller.  
I still hate the needle !  Cry
But I like the fact I am not in pain more than five minutes  Smiley
IP Logged
simpson1974
New Board Junior

Re: Imitrex
« Reply #1 on: Jun 28th, 2002, 8:13am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I think "vial" is the word you're looking for.   Wink  Glad you're getting them.  I have read they're not easy to get.  Luckily my cycle seems to be under control for now.
IP Logged
Drk^Angel

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jun 28th, 2002, 8:20am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Very glad to hear that the trex is giving you such quick and effective relief!  Smiley  Oh... And I think simpson is right... At least vials is the common word.  I think ampoules is the medical term for them.

PFDAN................... Drk^Angel
IP Logged
simpson1974
New Board Junior

« Reply #3 on: Jun 28th, 2002, 8:40am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I wouldn't know an ampoule if it came up and hit me in the face.   Smiley  I am surprised, however, at the medical terminology I have picked up related to CH with all the research you have to do on your own for them...  

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss