Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 6th, 2024, 11:27pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Aderal »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Aderal
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Aderal  (Read 219 times)
unbelieved

Email

Aderal
« on: Jun 27th, 2002, 1:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

About 4 years ago after being diagnosed with ADD/ADHD and taking the Aderal all of my CM's went away almost as if by magic. Well as some docs do I was misdiagnosed and the aderal script got depleated. It was about 6 months later and here I go again with not only CM's but also Aura Migranes as well. It worked for almost 2 years keeping them off completely, but the speed effect wasn't desireable. Still I too search for the illusive drug that gets rid of the pain without leaving it's user feeling dopey afterwards. Thanks for listening, besides its nearing the hour of my discontent. Another words yet another painful attack is almost due, heading for the ice thanks again.  
           unbelieved
IP Logged
Donna
New Board Newbie
USA 

Re: Aderal
« Reply #1 on: Jun 27th, 2002, 9:44pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Sorry your are having headache problems.  I am not quite sure what you mean by "CM's".

We advise all newcomers to take the cluster quiz and read all that is offered in the left margin.

Cluster headaches have their own classic symptoms and that is what we have devoted this site to --research and an eventual cure for cluster headaches thru concentrated effort by our organization OUCH , which you will also find in the left margin.

Migraines are not something that we get into as there are other very good sites devoted to migraines.

IP Logged
eyes_afire
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jun 27th, 2002, 9:52pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Donna,  
I think CM means cluster migraines.  ???
IP Logged

Still around... in a brand new world now...
unbelieved

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jun 28th, 2002, 12:21pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Sorry I should've been a bit more descriptive. CM are exactly that Cluster Migranes. I read some in here and misunderstood. I am a fellow sufferer, have been for nearly 13 years. Mine are centralized behind my right eye or right temple if ice is applied soon enough. Thanks again. Smiley
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss