Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 3rd, 2024, 7:12am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Mushrooms - New Field Report »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Mushrooms - New Field Report
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Mushrooms - New Field Report  (Read 4386 times)
tommyD
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Anything not impossible is compulsory.

Re: Mushrooms - New Field Report
« Reply #25 on: Jun 30th, 2002, 7:17am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Congratulations, SteColor--  

Thanks for the great report. Nice to have a life back, isn't it?

And I have to agree, shrooms cause fewer problems, and are a lot less expensive, than the prescription meds we are given...or I should say, told to buy. And the little fungi are much more effective than just about anything known so far. However...

Leave it to me to go negative on everybody....but Slammy's comment got me thinking...

The early researchers on psychedelic drugs quickly found that the experience is heavily dependent on two things: set and setting; that is, your attitude and mind set when you take the substance, and the physical environment you are in during the experience.

It is very possible to have an uncomfortable, or downright nasty, experience on psychedelic drugs such as psilocybin or LSD. This can be due to bad drugs (adulterated with other substances, such as PCP) or too high a dosage, but otherwise set and setting have everything to do with it.

No offense to anyone, but a warning: IF YOU FEAR SHROOMS, DON'T TAKE THEM. Holding such a mind set going in is a recipe for a bad time.

And those who suffer from mental illness should avoid psychedelics. Despite the myths, There is little evidence these drugs will cause mental illnmess, but many feel they may trigger or exacerbate an existing condition. Wish I knew more about this...what kinds of mental illness are likely to cause problems, for example.  

Those trying the shrooms for the first time should plan ahead to insure a good setting. You will want a stable and secure environment and situation. My best advice: stay at home. Line up several CD's of your favorite music and have a good and trusted friend with you. Make sure you have several hours without responsibilities, and have on hand everything you need for a pleasent and comfortable evening...you don't want to feel compelled to trek down to the minimart in the middle of the night for cigarettes (If you smoke, you will want plenty of cigarettes).

All in all, the shroom experience can be pleasent, or at least not unpleasent. My general reaction is "not unpleasent;" it''s not my favorite way to spend a day, but it's better than a poke in the eye with a twisting, red-hot, acid-soaked, motorized, rusty-barbed-wire-wrapped stick.  

The saving grace: you don't need to get very high to find relief. Be careful Grow your own and avoid street drugs), relax, start slow, and things should be fine for most people.  But again, if you fear the psychedelic experience, the experience will feed on that fear...it's a self-fulfilling expectation.  

Be careful out there...
IP Logged

www.clusterbusters.com
rick
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #26 on: Jun 30th, 2002, 9:07am »

Tommy is right, psychedelics can be quite a powerful experience.  Whether that experience is a positive or negative one has a lot to do with your mood and setting.

If you are in the midst of a cycle, it can be tough to find that good mood, as it was for me.  I had used psychedelics recreationally in college, but that was a few years back.  Moods and emotions all seem to become amplified for me when using psychedelics.  With all the life stresses I was experiencing during my last cycle, it was a bit rough at first.  I was generally unhappy on a daily basis due to my condition.

However, when the pain relief came, I cheered up pretty quickly.

IF you do decide to take shrooms to treat yourself, DON'T FEAR THEM.  Remind yourself when taking them that whatever anxiety you might feel is all in your mind.  Remind yourself also that this may be your ticket out of this pain.

Yes, some individuals may need higher initial doses, as has been discussed on this board.  However, if you haven't had any experience with psychedelics before, you may want to consider easing into this.  Maybe one or two level one experiences to start yourself off, just so that you are able to get used to them.  Although, keep in mind, this may not provide you with the pain relief you're looking for as quickly as you would like it to.

A bad trip will not hurt you, but can leave you a bit uncomfortable for a few hours.  However, that discomfort in my opinion is minuscule by comparison to ANY ch attack I've ever had.

Having someone with you can be the best comfort/support when dosing, particularly if it's your first time.  However, it is EXTREMELY important that the person remains calm, stable, and relaxed along with you to help you with your experience.  As Tommy has explained above, PREPARATION IS EVERYTHING in this treatment.  It begins with reading everything you can, all the way to having great music to listen to when you are in "therapy".  Or having a sweet bug zapper, whatever makes you happy Smiley.

-R
IP Logged
scottie

Email

« Reply #27 on: Jun 30th, 2002, 10:10am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hey Rick!  Loved the bug zapper reference!

Stec;

I'm excited that you finally got that good relief, man!  Ain't it great!  No pain AND no meds.  Never thought I'd get both at the same time.

I understand about not wanting to jinx yourself.  I did the same thing. But, I guess I need to get on the stick and post an update on my thread as well.  But FYI, I am one month painfree!  Life is great!  And better still, now that I'm off the nuerontin, the insomnia has disappeared, so I'm sleeping good (well, except for this damn summer cold I've managed to come down with) and I don't need the sleeping pills also.

For those of you out there who are considering this treatment but are apprehensive - get in touch with one of us directly - we will be happy to hold your hand and help you through it.  I had previous experience, many years ago, so there was no fear here.  But for a lot of people, this is a very daunting decision.  I still think that Rick has hit the nail on the head.  No bad trip that I could ever think of would come close to the pain of CH.

Congratulations again to stec and rick and every other doser out there.  Even the lurkers, I know you are out there.  Feel free to come on in an share your thoughts with us.  And thanks for everything to flash and pink!

Lot's of love to all the Clusterheads in the world.  PFDAN

Scottie
IP Logged
steColor
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #28 on: Jul 2nd, 2002, 6:30pm »

Update  Grin

STILL feeling great...no shadows NOTHING  Grin

Now about the comments from TommyD, Rick and Scottie, I would like to add a couple. ANd I ditto all the comments.  

Yes, large doses for folks who have not done this in the past would be a bit much I think. In fact, during my first dose (remember I hit level 3 and pretty intense for awhile BUT fun still and 150% in control) I was trying to put in perspective of how one (withouth prior experience) would be thinking if they were at the state I was in...(this took some thinking too LOL)...and definitely would be a bit much. But then I was thinking if the "uninitiated" would dose much lower just to get a "footing" of what the experience was like this would be a big help (like Rick was saying; hit level 1 one to two times). And then there would be no surprises if a bigger dose was needed. PLUS with a small dose I would think alot of folks would at least get some degree of relief.  

The mood setting. Yes important and the "reliable buddy" important too. Just the simple fact of knowing that there is someone around that one can "touch base" with during a heavy dose or even a small dose is a huge "relaxer" on the mind. Knowing that if something comes up.....like a pipe breaks in the house...or one of the kids wakes up with a nighmare....or the phone rings...or an unexpected visitor drops by .or whatever(potential items that could make therapy uncomfortable for awhile) .THAT "reliable person" deals with ALL of this for you....This alone will ease any anxiety that may occur during the therapy. So in other words this person is your babysitter I guess I would put it...so you do not have to worry about ANY responsibilities...just sit back and enjoy your new found therapy....and yes, freedom from these friggin CH's. It IS WONDERFUL!!!! Life if BACK!!

The mood/setting....set all of this up PRIOR to dosing
Lava lamps, those clear balls with little electric charges that simulate lightning, My wife bought a plate with a similiar concept that you could touch, or let it react to music ...was fascinating, a 3 d movie, good CD's, etc, think along these lines and this stuff will provide your entertainment during therapy.

Also, other than your "reliable buddy" it is probably wise to not be around other people (for me anyway), this way you do not have to worry about dealing with anything that may arise. And more than likely, you won't even need to "touch base" with your "buddy" just the mindset that someone is out there for you (if needed) is comfort in itself and will produce a fun therapy. In fact, my reliable buddy was my wife...she slept most of the time, but just knowing that if something happened (like it did me (dose #1) our youngest had a nighmare and got up....she delt with the whole thing for me....I just scampered off into another room and "chilled" for awhile and everything was good  Grin. So the reliable buddy is not necessarily one that is going to have to be committed to being around you all the time. In fact, I do not think (for me anyway) one would really want that person to be around all the time anyway....I just wanted to be left alone and relax and let my mind wander where it wanted to go.  

Time for therapy...my personal preference has been at night after the kids have went to bed and the likelyhood of any surprise visits, calls, anything are likely to occur. For me, this helped ease my mind from daily worries and enjoy my therapy.

And Yes.....this can and will be an enjoyable experience, provided a little preparation is done. How often has one heard of therapy being enjoyble?. not me, until now. So if you are going to do this....mentally prepare a little (particularly for large doses) to have fun....and enjoy the therapy....if you are a new timer to this...I would say small doses of known potentcies ...just to get your feet wet....and hopefully throught this....you will gain some relief....and confidence to do a little bit more of a dosage the second time. (if needed)...

This therapy does make you "high".....I guess level 1 would be equivalent or maybe slightly more than smoking that "wacky weed". Levels higher than this, obviously higher "highs". This is the best way I can word this.  

My dose #2 was very easy.....just watched the TV...Letterman in fact....had a stupid guest on.....but at the time of therapy it was very entertaining....and just laid in the peacefulness of my bed with my wonderful wife (asleep)....giggling occasionally.....switching the channels (locate the remote FIRST!!!)...and just kicking back.....and thinking....WAY better than meds....  

Well. thats my story and I'm sticking to it LOL
PFDAN to all my fellow shroomers and for those "lurkers" (love that word Scottie LOL) do some more reading on here....it may work for you too !!!

STEC
IP Logged
scottie

Email

« Reply #29 on: Jul 2nd, 2002, 9:41pm »

Right on man.  I wish that I could take credit for the "lurkers" comment but my wife got that from somewhere else on the board I think.  I think that the only problem with starting off with a couple of small doses is they may have the same problem that I had in finding those little elves with enough to allow it.  I had enough for a one shot deal and did not have time to farm this go around.  If those of you do have access to enough then this may well be the course for you but if not then you just have to decide what is more scary.  The trip or the constant fear of laying down at night knowing that the beast is going to come for you in your sleep like like a vampire in those old horror flicks.  I know what that is like so even had I not been experienced in the past, my personality would dictate that I try the unknown rather than face a known beast.  Especially with the amount of people reporting success on here.   I wish everyone continued success.  Now go and check out my thread for my update.  Later.

Scottie
IP Logged
rick
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #30 on: Jul 2nd, 2002, 10:42pm »

Brilliant posts SteColor and Scottie.  I sat down and thought about everything I was going to say in a response to Michelle over on HelperHealer's thread, but you guys seem to have it covered.  Supporting others comes much easier when working together.

The only advice I'll add here:  Leave the phone off the hook when in therapy Lips Sealed!

- ;DR
IP Logged
scottie

Email

« Reply #31 on: Jul 6th, 2002, 7:24pm »

Stecolor,

How are you doing man.  Just looking around and wondering how you are.  Later.  PFDAN

S
IP Logged
steColor
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #32 on: Jul 17th, 2002, 5:26pm »

Hi Fellow Fungus folks,

I know, I know, It has been awhile....but I been buried with work..ughhhhh

Anyway...time for an update
2nd dose was june 21....been PF for awhile..then......on July 6,  ...I started getting one..WTF???..surprised the sh*t outta me.....My wife asked me....you wanna to do the stem under the tongue trick?....I thought for a second...and felt the beast coming on still...and said yes...Another ten minutes later I did another small stem under the tongue and it subsided....and nothing since....just slight shadows on rare occasions and today is July17...so been roughly 1.5 weeks since last CH.
Would it have fizzled if I had not done the small stem trick?....dunno.....did not want to take the risk....would have been a good experiment though

And I have not tried alcohol yet, been too afraid too...

But it does seem this is not unusual to have a few attacks after dosing from what I have read....in fact it should be expected? Still better than daily attacks any day.  
I thought I had broken my cycle..bu the last attack convinced me otherwise..but time will tell...if shadows get heavier or more frequent I think I will redose again...but heavier than #2 but not as much as #1...kinda in between...

Another noteworthy comment...I have been under extra stress last couple of weeks....so if I was in my main cycle without therapy, I think (rather I know) I would have been really hammered with CH's, so in reviewing my case I think the merit of the shrooms carried me through all of this. So really the one CH I had was nothing in comparison to what would have happened.

So in closing...been 11 days since last CH, and 25 days since last dosing and few minor shadows in between here and there. So all in all doing VERY WELL!!

Scottie/Rick; You guys tried a drink yet for a test? and still doing well I hope

PFDAN to all!!!
STEC
IP Logged
scottie

Email

« Reply #33 on: Jul 17th, 2002, 6:37pm »

Stecolor,

I am sorry that you are not getting the same as me but I am damn glad you are getting some.  As far as drinks.  Kristi and I did shots of Cuervo the other night.  After four in about 15 minutes she cut me off and it was a good thing because I was drunk.  BUT, still no HA. Shocked Shocked Shocked  Give us a call sometime.

Rick I tried to call you but all I got was the machine.  Tag your it.

Scottie
IP Logged
rick
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #34 on: Jul 18th, 2002, 12:47am »

Stec,

Congratulations on the continued relief!  Glad to hear the "stem under the tongue trick" worked, although I wouldn't recommend it to anyone trying to snap or prevent a full blown cycle, as it would "shut the door" on the shrooms effectiveness for another 4-7 days.  I wouldn't want to waste that opportunity on a single aborted attack, but in your case, you seem to be hitting remission, so it probably wasn't a big deal. If not, brew some more teaCool...

on Jul 17th, 2002, 5:26pm, steColor wrote:

And I have not tried alcohol yet, been too afraid too...

I'd say that's wise, particularly since the beast tried to pop up on you again so recently.  I haven't had a drink in 8 1/2 months now.  I really don't feel like rolling the dice given my condition, particularly since alcohol is an acknowledged trigger.

Keep us posted, hope you continue to be PF...

-R  
IP Logged
rick
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #35 on: Jul 18th, 2002, 12:49am »

on Jul 17th, 2002, 6:37pm, scottie wrote:
 Kristi and I did shots of Cuervo the other night.  After four in about 15 minutes...

SHIT!!!

;DR
IP Logged
tommyD
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Anything not impossible is compulsory.

« Reply #36 on: Jul 18th, 2002, 7:48am »

SteColor -- Did you have any psychedelic effects at all from the "tiny piece under the tongue"  therapy?  Did it taste as bad as I imagine?

I'm thinking this might be a good emergency abortive to have on hand. In my work, I find myself in situtations where it just wouldn't do to run and hide in a closet for an hour to deal with an attack. But then again, it wouldn't do to be tripping my brains out either. A very slight buzz would not be a problem, but I don't want to be distracted or confused in these work situations.  

But if I could slip off to a rest room or a quiet corner to slip a tiny piece of vegetable matter under my tongue, and be back in the saddle in 10 minutes...

It's gotta be cheaper than Imitrex and easier to carry than Oxygen...

-tommyD
IP Logged

www.clusterbusters.com
steColor
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #37 on: Jul 18th, 2002, 10:59am »

Hi TommyD,

About the stem under the tongue trick.....
I wish I could answer that question with 100% accuracy but after I did them I soon fell asleep. But I do remember after the first stem, I did not feel alot at all, if anything. I too have seriously considered this as an abortive treatment in lieu of imitrex. I think this would be very do-able and still be able to work (although if you are a surgeon or rocket scientist, I probably would not recommend it LOL) But if I were at work, and started getting one I think I would try it with a pretty good degree of confidence that adverse affects would ot happen. My last dose hit only a very comfortable level 1 and that would about 1.25g., so I think a small piece would not do much except kick away the beast. Oh yea....about the taste...pretty bad....but tolerable..but beats a dance with the beast anyday.  

So I too have thought about this (as an abortive) to the point that I am trying to figure out how to carry a small amount around with me and keep it handy without having it go bad. We gotta figure out what the "shelf life" of these puppies are...

This idea reminds of a vacation my wife and I took about 2 years ago...We were in the US Virgin Islands...ST. John to be exact....3/4 the way through our weeks stay...we JUST arrived at a beach called Magellon (SP?) beach....touted by the locals as one of the top 10 most beautiful beach in the world...we were walking just past the entrance......I was getting a CH....beginning of my cycle...very first one....we walked down the beach...maybe 1/8 mile...and had to lay down right by the lifeguard station...and dance with the beast...it sucked soooo bad. I wish I had known about this therapy back then.  

Scottie   4 shots!!!!. (I agree with Rick SHIT!!!! LOL)....hope it was the SMOOTH Cuervo....but I think this proves you broke your cycle!!! CONGRATULATIONS DUDE !!!

Rick...about the stem trick ....I too was concerned about "closing the door" even to the point of handling the shrooms with my bare hands and inhaling the fumes from making the tea. So I posed the question to Pinky on another thread (when I read Gregg and Monique did it)....I will have to look for it again to get the exact answer....but basically (I think) it boiled down to there needed to be a large enough quantity to trigger the closing the door deal (again do not take this as gosple until I can find pinky's answer) Furthermore, because Gregg and Monique did the stem deal several nights and then he did a large dose and it seemed to be successful.  

oh yea....music..... Old Gdead fan here - old fart music LOL

PFDAN to one and all
STEC  

IP Logged
gtarman

Email

« Reply #38 on: Jul 18th, 2002, 12:35pm »

Ste - damn, guy, you could be me talking (deja vu all over again!). Age 52, I'm long past my youthful psychedelic experiences and wouldn't have believed I'd be involved in this sorta thang a year ago. Of course, a year ago I was rolling on the floor, screaming, pulling my hair, wife going nuts, gobbling Zomig and clutching my chest waiting for the heart attack.  
I'm probably a few weeks away from the end of production so I'll be monitoring these discussions faithfully, and reporting my experiences as they develop. Not really concerned with the trip or the after-effects, I can handle it, just the RESULTS. Would give ANYTHING for just one day of no symptoms.
That's another question: haven't had an attack over a KIP/5 since last August, but constant, everyday pressure-head and twinges. Am I now chronic?
Anyway, thank God that we aren't alone; that we've got each other, and some hope for this treatment. Government, law, medical establishment, KISS MY ASS.
IP Logged
rick
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #39 on: Jul 18th, 2002, 12:53pm »

Stec,

The Virgin Islands are one of my favorite places on Earth Cool.

What I was concerned with about with the "stem under tongue" technique had to do with Greg's situation.  Greg and Monique were unable to break Greg's cycle last time around,  and I was concerned that over use of the shrooms through this technique may have had something to do it.  ??? Here's a fine example of why we need research.  

Although in your situation, where it seems as though your beast is going back on vacation, you'd think this method as an abortive to cope with a few bumps in the road wouldn't be such a big deal.

Flash?  Pink?  Any thoughts?

Gtrman,

I hope your crop fruits quickly bro...

Peace,

-R

P. S.  WARNING:  The Surgeon General of the Cult of Fungus has determined that drinking with Scott and Kristi can be hazardous to your health.  Grin
IP Logged
kristi

Email

« Reply #40 on: Jul 18th, 2002, 1:42pm »

Howdy Guys!

Been mucho laid back in posting for the last week, out of town a lot, etc.  Apologize for my absence, but I have at least had some time to read and catch up.

Stec:  Sorry you haven't been able to abort your cycle darlin', but I am glad that the shrooms have helped and that your cycle seems to be coming to a close.  Gotta agree with Rick here about the stem under the tongue trick - my readings and memory (I hope) say that while this worked to abort a single headache, it diminished the possibility of aborting the cycle outright.

Gtarman:  Good luck with your crop and with dosing.  Let us know if we can do anything, 'cept keep our fingers crossed, which we will be doing anyway.  We look forward to reading about your experiences.  As BobP once said ""To stop a cluster we spit in the face of the law.  Phtoooey."  

Love to all!

K
IP Logged
kristi

Email

« Reply #41 on: Jul 18th, 2002, 1:54pm »

on Jul 18th, 2002, 12:53pm, rick wrote:

P. S.  WARNING:  The Surgeon General of the Cult of Fungus has determined that drinking with Scott and Kristi can be hazardous to your health.  ;D

Rick, I assume you are the Surgeon General of the Cult of Fungus!?  Kinda like that title, but I think your multiple personalities are getting a little outta hand lately.   ;D

Actually, the truth is, drinking with Scott and Kristi can be lots and lots of FUN (even if you don't remember it all the next day Wink) but first ya gotta be in remission!  Just another good reason to dose - so you can partay with us!   Cool ;D

BTW - I had 4 as well, but I used good sense and spread it out over 30 minutes!  (bahahahaha)

PFDAN!  

K
IP Logged
Pinkfloyd
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

comfortably numb

psiloscribe   pinkshroomrat
WWW Email

« Reply #42 on: Jul 18th, 2002, 9:34pm »

on Jul 18th, 2002, 12:49am, rick wrote:

SHIT!!!

;DR

I sure hope I'm not going to have to go hide behind the scoreboard to drink my $6.50 beers at Comiskey!

Even during remission periods, BS (before shrooms) I'd get bad headaches from even a couple beers and couldn't touch a wine bottle.
Maybe if I wrote Michelob and explained that shroom treatment allows some of us to drink their products again.....think they'll fund a study? LOL

I even drank two...count em TWO bottles of wine while sailing Lake Michigan last night and didn't get a headache OR fall in the water. (I jumped in on purpose LOL)

I felt I NEEDED to begin a limited participation (one) study on the effects of alcohol on the shroominized vascular system. So far so good.

Pink
(BobW)
IP Logged

"Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."
"There is no passion so contagious as that of fear."
[Michel de Montaigne
www.clusterbusters.com
www.obscuredview.blogspot.com
steColor
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #43 on: Jul 19th, 2002, 3:18pm »

Hey all Fellow Fungus Fans and Followers,

STEC< ----- counting the number of bottles of wine of the wall for the "other Pink one" Nice test....hope it continues for you

STEC<---- Counting the number of shots of tequila Scottie and Kristi did.....umm...lets see.....One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, FLOOR LOL....or was that four?? or does it make a difference LOL

Hey Rick.(hope your still PF) about the stem under the tongue deal....I did not realize that Gregg and Moniques technique did not work.....probably because of the  mutiple attempts (tongue trick) at this and then doing a regular dose....the reason I bring this up..(it is on scotties thread)..I asked this very question and Pinky responded....and here was his response

BEGIN PINKY'S QUOTE  
" First, the individual involved, Monique's husband Greg, seems to be exceptionally sensitive to psilocybin, and seems to be able to get the full effects at much shorter intervals than the average individual. In other words, he seems not to need to take as long a break between doses.

Secondly (and here I must get a little technical), the way the psilocybin produces its effects is to occupy receptor sites in the nerve synapses in the brain which are normally occupied by serotonin. A synapse which contains a molecule of psilocybin will send a slightly different signal "up the line" than one which contains a serotonin molecule. One of the effects of this slightly different signal is to produce the famous "psychedelic experience". It follows that the more such signals are being sent, the stronger the experience.    

The thing is, there are billions of these receptor sites. With a very low dose of psilocybin, only a few million molecules of psilocybin actually make it across the blood brain barrier to become available to the synapses in question. This is apparently enough to abort a headache in progress, and those synapses which received their psilocybin molecules dutifully "close the window" for a few days. But such a tiny fraction of the available synapses do so that when another small dose is taken (under the tongue) the next day, the majority of sites are still capable of accepting the new batch of psilocybin molecules.

However, there DOES seem to be a "critical mass". If a large enough dose is taken to produce any noticeable psychedelic effects, even at a "Level 1" intensity, it appears the affected synapses not only "close the window", but send a message to all the OTHER synapses to close THEIR windows, too. This is why it is impossible to get high two days in a row. A waiting period of several days is mandatory, at least for MOST individuals.   " END OF QOUTE BY PINKY

So what I gather from this is that there is some room before "critical mass" is reached. Therefore, and depending on the individual, very small doses may be used for an abortive without having a adverse affects for the main therapy? am I seeing this correctly? Or maybe in Greggs and Moniques case too many small doses utilized for an abortive may have been able to achieve critical mass therefore closing the door? Any thoughts? Again I was not around when they went thru his ordeal, so Rick you definitely are more familiar with it than me.   THanks for correcting me Bro  

Update on me.
It is now mid day Friday...TGIF....I had a loooooong shadow Wednesday evening..(wierd I know)..but just an annoyance..then Thursday night...I had a heavy shadow that kinda fizzled eventually....so with this in mind I think I may redose tonight in hopes of totally breaking my cycle. Until the two Saturdays ago...I thought I had broken it.....but the beast is still sorta lingering some....and then with the two shadows in the last two days...and one slight one today...so time to redose I do believe.

But all in all still going VERY WELL  
Well I will check in once I have returned from the other side  Grin ;D ;D ;D  Shocked Cool Shocked ;D

PFDAN to one and all and to all a good night!

STEC
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss