Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 1st, 2024, 6:35am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Another Imitex Tip »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Another Imitex Tip
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Another Imitex Tip  (Read 191 times)
Chronic
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Another Imitex Tip
« on: Jun 17th, 2002, 1:01pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I see that everyone is suggesting the Imirex tip on the side menu bar.  Kind of funny, but without even reading it, I have been doing that for about 3 years now.....ever since they invented the Automatic Shot Cartridges.  

Well, now I have another suggestion (if someone hasn't already posted it on this board). I finally found a pharmacist who goes the extra yard for someone who does a good job keeping him in business.  Ask your Pharmy (he/she may be on a first name basis with you)...to order a 5 vial 6mg pack for you from his supplier.  You'll need to get a presciption from your doc, of course....but these packs run through on your insurance just as often as the two shot auto cartridges....and you get three more vials worth of the stuff.  Not only that...but these are just vials, you can draw as much Imitrex from them you need.  My Neuro prescibes for me 1/2 cc insulin injectors to use as needles.

I finally found the most economic way of using these babies.  No scratching off, or reusing needles, or prying things out of there containers.  If you have the opportunity, I would look into this.  After 5 years of using Imitrex...this is like a god-send.

Just a suggestion.

Hope it works for you.
IP Logged
NotH20
New Board Hall of Famer

NotH20
Email

Re: Another Imitex Tip
« Reply #1 on: Jun 18th, 2002, 10:55am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey Chronic - good suggestion - thanks.  I have the ampules of DHE, but not the vials of Imitrex.  

One other suggestion for some that are unable to get the vials of Imitrex - my doc calls in 3 injection with various refills.  That allows me to get 6 injections for my copay price instead of the 2 injections on a box that I would normally get.

Hope this too helps someone....

NotH20
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss