Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 1st, 2024, 6:21am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « When you are down or worn out »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   When you are down or worn out
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: When you are down or worn out  (Read 289 times)
The  mad viking
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Norway 

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life

svennthorn2003@yahoo.no  
WWW Email

When you are down or worn out
« on: Jun 12th, 2002, 5:17pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Just remember this words when you are fighting the beast  

THERE IS ALWAYS SOME LIGHTS IN THE END OF THE LONG BLACK TUNELL.

it helps me a lot to think about that when i`m fighting "General Cluster"and his beasts

HAPPY SUMMERTIME FRIENDS    ;D ;D ;D ;D

Svenn
« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2002, 5:33pm by The  mad viking » IP Logged

sailpappy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

sail_pappy   sailpappy1
WWW Email

Re: When you are down or worn out
« Reply #1 on: Jun 12th, 2002, 10:39pm »

;D ;DSvenn,
     I know that you are realitively new to the board, you sound like a very normal nice person, thanks for the compliment the other day on my funny post.
     It seems to take just a aligning yourself with one of us rebels Shocked Shocked to put your reputation as a good or bad person on the line, I try to be as supportive as possible but there are several indaviduals in this board that tend to label people based on how they feel on any one given day     Let's face it, we all have good days and bad ones depending on how much torcher we have endured during the night prior to this day of scroutiny.
     Over the next few months I hope to get to know you better  as I sense some very interesting stories sitting inside your head just waiting for someting to coatz out .
     So if you have a spare moment or two and want to start with the best one worst, well that's what makes the Board click!
     We all love a good story, and even though we are all so similar in so many ways there are always skelitons in the closet, so to speak!
     Looking forward to hearing something from you My Friend !  whenever the urge urges you to write!  Pappy
« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2002, 10:48pm by sailpappy » IP Logged
The  mad viking
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Norway 

svennthorn2003@yahoo.no  
WWW Email

Re: When you are down or worn out
« Reply #2 on: Jun 13th, 2002, 3:18am »

I have 1 rule of living.Thats as follow:THERE ALWAYS LIGHT IN THE END OF THE BLACK TUNELL"
With that i mean that you all should take care of those moments,and stop "paint"your life as black as somebody here are doing."This is not you Sailpappy but clusterheads in generell terms
I know that could be a tough thing to do,but please remember that life is not black or white.What i`m trying to say is take care of those moments,and it might give you a better feeling.
Sorry for my babelfishenglish    Smiley Wink Cheesy ;D Kiss

Your Friend in Norway

Svenn
« Last Edit: Jun 13th, 2002, 5:25am by The  mad viking » IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss