Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 29th, 2024, 4:28am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Eating stems as opposed to caps... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Eating stems as opposed to caps...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Eating stems as opposed to caps...  (Read 4002 times)
rick
New Board Hall of Famer

Eating stems as opposed to caps...
« on: Jun 9th, 2002, 2:14am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

...seems to hit me a lot harder Shocked Shocked Shocked

And I'm feeling no pain Wink.

Last weekend I ate 1 gram, which consisted of one rather large cap and a stem.  I had a terrific body buzz, psychoactive level 1.5 on the Pinky scale.  And another week of no pain.  I can still feel the beast there, but it's unable to manifest.

Tonight, I ate 1 gram, all stems and hit psychoactive level 1.5 in a half hour.  A half hour later I hit level 2.5, and was there for a good 2 1/2 hours.  Now I'm back down to level 2.  (Nancyc knows where I'm at).

I wanted to share this for all those looking to compare notes on their own experiences.

What I am unsure of, however, is exactly what strain I am consuming.  Sorry.  

I just want to personally thank GOD for my continued success with this, and I pray pray pray that this will always continue.

Big ups to Pink and Flash.  (Flash, where and how are you?)

It took me awhile to type this  Grin.
IP Logged
scottwe

Email

Re: Eating stems as opposed to caps...
« Reply #1 on: Jun 9th, 2002, 10:56am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Rick,

I replied to this post in another post.  Have fun typing. I will pay more attention next time. ;D
IP Logged
scottwe

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jun 9th, 2002, 11:10am »

Rick,

I just saw some of your other posts from last night and I must say that they will be very good reading as soon as I find those elves and get back on the same plane as you.  Take care man.  GET A BUG ZAPPER.  I am telling you that it is great.

Scott Wink
IP Logged
rick
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: Jun 9th, 2002, 1:43pm »

Thanks, brother Cool.
IP Logged
tommyD
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Anything not impossible is compulsory.

« Reply #4 on: Jun 10th, 2002, 6:27am »

Rick --

Saw a chart, I think it was on the Erowid site, listing psilocybin and psilocin concentrations for various species, including how much was in the staems and how much in the caps. As I recall, the stems had higher concentrations -- twice as much in some species. No time to look it up now, gotta get back to work...

Oh, and you asked what kind of shrooms got me to Trip level 2+ on a half-gram...  Well, maybe it was just a level 2...but it was higher than I expected to get.  

I asked my source, and they did not know the name of the species...I was guessing it might have been p. azurencens, (twice as potent as p. cubensis) but I got the idea that these have a bluish color, and mine have a nice toast-brown cap...gotta do more research -- after work.

Another reason to grow your own...you will know what it is you are eating....
IP Logged

www.clusterbusters.com
rick
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #5 on: Jun 10th, 2002, 9:25am »

Thanks Tommy.  My elves are unable to tell me what species they have given me as well.
IP Logged
TomM
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Jun 10th, 2002, 11:57am »

Where can I find the Pinky Scale? Was this ginned up by PinkSharkMark?
IP Logged

"Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
--Thoreau--
kristi

Email

« Reply #7 on: Jun 10th, 2002, 5:44pm »

TomM;

Yes, Pinksharkmark is the one.

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=meds;action= display;num=1013709016

Hope this helps!

Kristi
IP Logged
rick
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #8 on: Jun 11th, 2002, 3:05pm »

It's three days later, and I haven't felt this good in so long I thought I'd forgotten what feeling normal felt like.  

I think I will try to lay off therapy for two weeks again, and see if the cycle is done... Everybody please keep your fingers crossed for me.  I'm going to take it day to day, as always.

Peace,  

Rick
IP Logged
oringkid

Email

« Reply #9 on: Jun 11th, 2002, 3:10pm »

Fingers crossed Rick, here's hoping you stay PF

Sherry
IP Logged
chalo

Email

« Reply #10 on: Jun 11th, 2002, 9:18pm »

i was recently diagnosed, and am in the ninth day of my first cycle.shrooms are readily available to me and i have been known to relax with them.question:would it be safe to jump into this therapy,or should i give my meds a chance?i have always preferred natural means but i would chew nails if it worked.     chad
IP Logged
rick
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #11 on: Jun 11th, 2002, 10:53pm »

Chad,

I would recommend skipping the meds altogether, since it is so important to be med free during this therapy, but I would by no means "jump" into this therapy without doing plenty of reading and research on the subject.  These are the best places to start:

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=meds;action= display;num=1013709016

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_medical1.shtml

And from there, comb our archives for more stories and experiences.  Please feel free to ask any questions you might have, we'll do our best to answer them.  And please keep us posted on how you are doing.

-Rick
IP Logged
chalo

Email

« Reply #12 on: Jun 12th, 2002, 9:15am »

Sadthanks rick.it is a strange situation where you trust people you've never met.But i do completely.i'll let you know when i try(they are red and quite potent)until then i'll tough it out. chad
 Angry Sad Angry
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss