Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 28th, 2024, 7:37pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Depression and chs...On »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Depression and chs...On
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Depression and chs...On  (Read 215 times)
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

Depression and chs...On
« on: Jun 2nd, 2002, 11:00am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

On remeron 15mg and doxepin 50mg to help with the depression...after the neuro called friday and wouldnot release me to return to work, it seems like the depression is getting worse..Probably too much stress going on rite now....may be because she increased the keppra to 4000mg...does anyone know if keppra, an antiseizure, can  contribute to the depression...i dont know alot about this drug...i am a gunea pig as far as keppra and chs go...my neuro does not have anyone else on it...unfortunately, i could not take alot of the other antidepressants because they stimulated me too much and made me nervous...any ideas?
IP Logged
Ann
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Annage

Email

Re: Depression and chs...On
« Reply #1 on: Jun 3rd, 2002, 7:50am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Nancy,
I did a check for you on webmd regarding Keppra.  It seems that it does cause depression in some people.  You should talk to your doc about it.  Also, when taken with other drugs, such as anti-depressants, it will increase dizziness and drowsiness.  Hope this helps and that you start feeling human again real soon.  Talk to your doc soon if you are feeling like shit!

Love you  
hugs
IP Logged
Pete

Email

Re: Depression and chs...On
« Reply #2 on: Jun 3rd, 2002, 10:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hey Nancy,

Did you start the doxepin for the CH or for the depression? If for the CH, did it help you? I remember you emailed me about that several weeks back when I posted that it worked for me. Hope all is better as it sounded like you were having a real rough time. Good luck.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss