Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 29th, 2024, 4:32am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Another ginger drink for relief from shadows »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Another ginger drink for relief from shadows
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Another ginger drink for relief from shadows  (Read 280 times)
maria

Email

Another ginger drink for relief from shadows
« on: May 30th, 2002, 11:58am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Pinkshark recommended drinking ginger tea with hot water to get rid of the shadows.  I recently read an article that promotes ginger as helping with blood circulation and helping to warm the hands and feet.  The following are recipes from this article.  
1. Ginger Tea: Grate 2 teaspoons of fresh ginger in 1 1/2 cups of room temperature water.  Steep for 15 minutes, then drink.
2. Recipe to clear the sinuses: (this drink sounds like an ideal elixir for CHers)  In a blender, mix to taste vegetable juice (such as VCool, grated ginger, powdered cayenne pepper, garlic, horseradish, and lemon, then drink.
3. For headache relief, make ginger tea ice cubes, soak a compress in the melting cubes and apply to the back of neck or in the CH's case to the temple on the side of the headache.  Also may help to wrap the compress over an ice pack.

I can't personally vouch for any of the recipes, but I hope it may be helpful to someone out there.  I must sheepishly admit I did not find this article in a scientific journal,  but rather the March issue of Country Living. ;D    Maria
IP Logged
ahlevis

Email

Re: Another ginger drink for relief from shadows
« Reply #1 on: May 30th, 2002, 12:50pm »

At this point I'm willing to tery anything... med's making me sick...running low on Imetrex....and can't refill for another week......so willing thanks for the input....Maybe we'll be the one's to come up with a viable solution....
IP Logged
maria

Email

« Reply #2 on: May 30th, 2002, 8:18pm »

can't believe sheepishly was x'd out, is that a bad word?  I know there can be irreverant comments about sheep, but certainly not on this board.   Smiley  Maria
IP Logged
maria

Email

« Reply #3 on: May 30th, 2002, 8:50pm »

ok  to replace sheepishly, I will use lambishly instead, will this be x'd-out?
IP Logged
eyes_afire
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #4 on: May 30th, 2002, 9:45pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Wait a minute... I gotta try this:

Sheep

HaHaHaHa... I can't believe this... sheep is censored. ;D Cheesy ;D
IP Logged

Still around... in a brand new world now...
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss