Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 28th, 2024, 7:11pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Axert ( Not anything to do with MDsmith) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Axert ( Not anything to do with MDsmith)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Axert ( Not anything to do with MDsmith)  (Read 148 times)
DFloss

Email

Axert ( Not anything to do with MDsmith)
« on: May 24th, 2002, 9:29pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Axert,
 Doc Prescribe it to me to Abort Ch and It has worked so far. Relief in about 10 minutes. And I have been episodic since 1985 not chronic! I have had a few Great breaks after I was diagnosed in 92. Several drugs have worked to abort through a cycle but the next cycle the same drug had no effect so moved on to something different.Verp & Pred broke the cycle and gave me 4 and 6 years of relief. Now it doesn't seem to be doing much but this Axert is aborting them with speed.Nearing the end of this cycle now ,Maybe a couple of weeks left, if like all the others.  
 Doc said if cycle is not broken he would like to try intravenous DHE, Pamelor. Don't know anything about that. Help Anyone
       Dennis
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss