Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 28th, 2024, 7:33pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « axert »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   axert
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: axert  (Read 355 times)
mdsmith

Email

axert
« on: May 21st, 2002, 2:21pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

i had chronic ch's for for five years. my last chronic lasted approx six months with no let up.  i tried everything everyone suggests on this site and found a drug that broke my cycle... axert.  before anyone gets negative on a migraine drug i suggest to try this.  it completely broke my cycle within three - four weeks with immediate relief for 24 hours after taking one dose.  i tapered off the medicine and am med free as of today.

i posted this drug on here before and was surpirsed that all of the 'know it alls' on here got negative and suggested it couldn't work for their all mighty ch.  i don't care what function of the body it attaches it self to or how it works ... for me ... it worked.  rather than contemplate or take lithium, prednisone, or mushrooms for that matter ... try this ... and for those of you who have not tried this.  don't share your negative comments with legit people who are looking for a fix.

for those of you who do try this ... merry christmas ... it's the best i can do for you.  and ... for those or you who are negative and are suffering ... ha ha ... i feel FANTASTIC !!!
IP Logged
Bob P
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Shut up Bob!

WWW Email

Re: axert
« Reply #1 on: May 21st, 2002, 3:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I don't know about Axert and what negatives you got before but I'll start one now:

You, sir, sound like a complete not a very nice person!

"for those of you who are negative and suffering ... ha ha".

I've changed my mind.  You are a fucking prick!
IP Logged

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.

"SHUT UP HUB!"
Bob P
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Shut up Bob!

WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: May 21st, 2002, 3:06pm »

PS - did you know this site changes a-s-s-h-o-l-e to "not a very nice person".

Now that cracks me up!
IP Logged

"SHUT UP HUB!"
Bob P
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Shut up Bob!

WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: May 21st, 2002, 3:42pm »

BTW - a 6 month cluster doesn't make you chronic.
IP Logged

"SHUT UP HUB!"
Virginia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

v49acosta  

« Reply #4 on: May 21st, 2002, 5:32pm »

YOU GO BOB!!
IP Logged

The Clusterhead formerly known as 9erfan.
Ueli

Email

« Reply #5 on: May 21st, 2002, 5:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I agree with Bob_P, you are, Mr. mdsmith, an ass-hole and a fucking prick !

And furthermore, you cant read and have not the slightest idea of clusterheadaches, neither theoretically nor practically.

What sort of CH is "my last chronic lasted approx six months with no let up" ???
The meaning of chronic is: regular cluster attacks for at least one year (with no pain free period of two weeks or more).  
A headache that lasts six month with no let up is not clusterheadache, neither chronic, nor episodic.  

Despite your patronizing attitude, you don't tell us anything new. We all know that the Triptans were developed for migraines, but are useful for treating CH too.
It is a well know fact too, that longer acting Triptans, like Almotriptan malate (Axert/Almogran) or Naratriptan HCl (Amerge/Naramig), are useful as short time preventatives for some (but not for all).  
However, I still have to hear from a reliable source that any Triptan can terminate an episode, not only a single attack. But this would be surprising anyway, since the Triptans treat the symptoms of cluster (the attacks), not the underlying disturbances of the brain chemistry.

Good for you that you found something to treat your meegraines, or whatever your headaches are.
That you have no idea of CH and never suffered a cluster attack is obvious from the following:
   on March, 7 you wrote: "Axert gave me relief within one hour"
   today you write: "...with immediate relief after taking one dose"
Where is the clusterhead for whom "one hour" and "immediate" are synonyms when it comes to aborting an attack? ? ?  

To use another quote from your first post:
   Take your AXERT and get off this site forever !!!
IP Logged
rick
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #6 on: May 21st, 2002, 6:50pm »

Hey Smith-

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO LAUGH AT ANYONE WHO IS SUFFERING FROM THIS?

If you really had CH, you wouldn't, and from what Ueli has just laid in the table, you probably don't.

Another point: there are quite a few "know it alls" on this site for which the shroom therapy actually works.  Maybe if you would actually read some of the posts, you would have learned this from us "know it alls".

I've never gotten into to it with anyone here, but I've also never seen anyone who could have the nuts to fucking LAUGH at people suffering through this.  Have you walked a mile in their shoes?  Do you know what they've been through?  
« Last Edit: May 21st, 2002, 6:51pm by rick » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss