Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 28th, 2024, 7:11pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Clusterhead and heartattack »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Clusterhead and heartattack
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Clusterhead and heartattack  (Read 295 times)
The  mad viking
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Norway 

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life

svennthorn2003@yahoo.no  
WWW Email

Clusterhead and heartattack
« on: May 20th, 2002, 4:59pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

My story is:I was diagnosed as cronical clusterhead for some 24months,before that periodic.I got a heartattack last november,and since that i have only been hit 5 times wery easy.
My neuro cant explain that for me,so i just wonder if some of you have some theory or experience on that.
PS/ I DO NOT RECOMMEND HEARTACK FOR TREATMENT  Smiley
Im using verapamil both for my head and heart.

Your friend in Norway

Svenn
IP Logged

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life
ave

Email

Re: Clusterhead and heartattack
« Reply #1 on: May 22nd, 2002, 7:51am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Svenn, this would be difficult to research but I do remember that people have posted to say they were PF for some time after for instance pregnancy, operations, general anesthetics and I think heavy illnesses.

A very very tentative try at a theory might be that these ocurrences shake up your system - like the shrooms are supposed to do. Apart from pregancies of course - there one must think of hormone changes.

And let's not forget that other people have posted in reply that operations etc. did not change anything for them, clusterwise.
Or that their clusters even seemed to worsen.  

You can say what you like about clusters... well, see my sign-off
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss