Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 28th, 2024, 7:14pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « sleep apneha »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   sleep apneha
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: sleep apneha  (Read 422 times)
sailpappy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

sail_pappy   sailpappy1
WWW Email

sleep apneha
« on: May 19th, 2002, 1:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

;D I posted this last night but I guess I forgot to hit the Post button becuse I see no sign of my post,this is a link to an article on the link between sleep apneha and clusters.  Pappy
http://www.rense.com/general2/sleep.htm

There were several articles that link stomach bacteria to headaches also Just do a search through Google they are the homepage search engine for www.comcast.net.

This article on allergies was very interesting and I saw a lot of my symtom's in their descriptions!
http://www.onlineallergycenter.com/headaches/
IP Logged
Greg_A

Email

Re: sleep apneha
« Reply #1 on: May 20th, 2002, 5:00am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Papi.... good article on the sleep ap stuff... I have a sleep study coming up in the next yr or so through the VA. They want to check me out to see if i gots it or not...

Clear Sailin my fren....  ~_/)~
IP Logged
kristi

Email

« Reply #2 on: May 20th, 2002, 8:03am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

My husband, Scott, had a sleep apnea test done last year through the VA, and he was cleared - no sign of it.
IP Logged
Bob P
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Shut up Bob!

WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: May 20th, 2002, 8:49am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

So you don't get too convinced, I talked with Dr. Chervin after this article came out.  I asked how this explained daytime headaches and cluster cycles.  His response was that CH is so complex, with so many possible triggers, he didn't think that apnea was THE cause of CH.

BTW - There are 2 or 3 articles on apnea in the OUCH Library.
IP Logged

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.

"SHUT UP HUB!"
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss