Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 26th, 2024, 11:04am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « more then just alive »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   more then just alive
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: more then just alive  (Read 231 times)
GREGNJ27

Email

more then just alive
« on: May 11th, 2002, 7:20am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I cant believe but i must,,the accupunture has worked again for me,,i had about 5 mornings of hell this past week,with this new series ,before i went for the accupunture treatment,,not having much trust,,,the DR. i used was thier 5 years ago,,,the results then were slower compared to the first DR, i went to for accupunture,,,i guess in 5 years he has gotton bettter at knowing where to place the needles...good luck to anyone looking for a accupunturist,,,
IP Logged
Mr. Anonymous

Email

Re: more then just alive
« Reply #1 on: May 11th, 2002, 6:29pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I am glad to hear that you have found peace from the pain. It is something that too many people in this world take for granted. I hope it lasts for the rest of your lifetime.    
              Mr. A
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss