Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 26th, 2024, 10:49am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « How to get Oxygen??? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   How to get Oxygen???
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: How to get Oxygen???  (Read 241 times)
ferrarihead

Email

How to get Oxygen???
« on: May 7th, 2002, 11:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hello,

About 2 years ago i was having one of the worst bouts in my cycle, so bad that i called an ambulance to come over and tell me something like "your having an aneurisme" or " a heart attack" that how bad it gets...

anyway within minutes of starting to inhale the oxygen the ch was gone.  BOOM!!!

I havent had any bouts since, i just began one about 5 weeks ago and have had a ch evry day between 11:30 and 1:30 pm... in the last 2 days i got 2 a day.

Here's my question: HOw do you get your hands on oxygen? is it your doctor, or what???

thanks

ferrarihead
IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Re: How to get Oxygen???
« Reply #1 on: May 8th, 2002, 12:47am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Good work den. May I add one more thing?

1. the mask is a NON-rebreather type.

2. After you get the mask, cut the strap off so if you should fall asleep with it on it will not cause harm to the lungs and/or an empty tank.
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
NotH20
New Board Hall of Famer

NotH20
Email

« Reply #2 on: May 8th, 2002, 8:43am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

After your doc gives you the Rx - you can contact most medical suppliers and they will deliver the O2 directly to your house - call them and explain which type of mask you want.  Depending on the amount of O2 you use - you may want to get a stationary concentrator.  This gadget is wonderful - you never need to worry about refilling the tank.  You just push a button and BAM instant O2.

Good luck to you,
NotH20
IP Logged
Drk^Angel

Email

« Reply #3 on: May 9th, 2002, 4:02am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I love my concentrators... (yes that's plural... The medical supply store only had ones that go up to 5 L/mins, so they had to give me two, to maintain a 10 L/min flow)  I should set em up by my bed though, so that I don't have to walk downstairs everynight.

PFDAN.............................. Drk^Angel
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss