Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 26th, 2024, 11:03am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Newbie - Pred/Water »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Newbie - Pred/Water
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Newbie - Pred/Water  (Read 213 times)
MIKEYGTO

Email

Newbie - Pred/Water
« on: May 7th, 2002, 10:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

;D Just a note to say hello and describe my CH episodes. Have suffered for some 25 years. Been miss diagnosed for many and have tried all the suggested treatments (exp't O2). Prednisone seem's to be the most effective for me. When I feel the onset taking hold (late Pm" 2:30ish)I experience severe accuteness to light and noise (a microwave clock light is like a lighthouse beacon) so I make sure the room is as dark and quiet as possible with fresh air available. One thing which sooth's the pain is rinsing out my mouth continually with cold water, it also seems to assist and shorten the eye & nose running. Hope for a more permanent cure some day for this terrible aliment, perhaps some type of forum for more research is my dream. Keeping the faith  MIKEY
IP Logged
NotH20
New Board Hall of Famer

NotH20
Email

Re: Newbie - Pred/Water
« Reply #1 on: May 8th, 2002, 8:47am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey Mikey - sorry that you have the need to be here, but welcome.  Smiley   Do some research on some meds on the left - there may be other medications out there to help with the pain.

Good luck to you....

NotH20
IP Logged
eyes_afire
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: Newbie - Pred/Water
« Reply #2 on: May 8th, 2002, 7:10pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Sorry you've been suffering for so long.  I must say that O2 is my favored abortive treatment, it is worth a try.  The forum for more research is O.U.C.H.  Click the button on the left and check out the website.
IP Logged

Still around... in a brand new world now...
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss