Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 28th, 2024, 7:13pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Siberian Ginseng »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Siberian Ginseng
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Siberian Ginseng  (Read 895 times)
rrich600

Email

Siberian Ginseng
« on: Apr 12th, 2002, 11:36am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

;D I don't know whether it will work for every one, but for the first time last night i tried drinking ginseng tea. I make it out of shaved Siberian ginseng root, I put about 2 Tablespoons in my coffee filter,(with no coffee of course) and poured in a full pot of water. This makes a yellow looking tea. I will be the first to tell you it is about the nastiest tasting stuff you will ever ingest, but it worked on me. I had one of the worst headaches i ever had last night and i drank a glass of this ginseng tea, and in about 5 minutes my headache was gone and did not re-occur the rest of the night. I am hoping that this will actually work every night. If it does, I am FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I just thought I would share this with you all, if it can help one other person, it would be worth it to me. SmileyFor those of you who can take a good laugh. I read in a book for headache suffers that a cold enema will stop any headache immediatley. Who know it might actually work.
« Last Edit: Apr 12th, 2002, 11:41am by rrich600 » IP Logged
Greg_A

Email

Re: Siberian Ginseng
« Reply #1 on: Apr 12th, 2002, 9:14pm »

Keep us posted on your tea trial. Hopefully it works and your FREE from the pain FOREVER.

As for the cold enema, i will have to think about that the next time the beast has me bent over the couch Smiley

Wonder if anyone has ever tried the cold enema thing? too funny. There should be a new message board topic added "X-treme CH Battle Tactics"

Good luck, hope the tea keeps ya pain free.

lata
IP Logged
kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Apr 12th, 2002, 9:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

LOOK OUT!!!! ShockedEnema Bandits to the rescue! Cheesy
IP Logged
Not4Hire
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

...WAS PF since Oct.'02, but ...oh my...(CBusters)

Email

« Reply #3 on: Apr 13th, 2002, 3:42pm »

Anybody here tried Mate de Coca/Inca Tea for CH or side effects from meds? (besides me....?)

I am not sure it's legal in the US, altho I know you can buy it in the duty-free shops at the Lima, Peru airport. I never had the stones to buy it and bring it back, not wanting a hassle going thru Customs, but I'm sure people do. My beautiful Peruana bride tells me it's *no problema* but she's been wrong before...(don't tell her I said so...)

I do know that it is a very effective tonic, not addictive or mind altering (no buzz), widely used in South America, and *should* be available for the likes of us CHers. I found a site (see link below) that sells it -offices in Miami- but the prices they want are really high (compared to what I was paying in Peru.) Click on *ORDER NOW!* for details.

Submitted FWIW.........

http://www.peruconnections.com/inkatea/faq.html
IP Logged

Mantra: This will NOT kill me...This will not KILL me... This will not kill ME...
dlou

Email

« Reply #4 on: May 17th, 2002, 10:04am »

Hi,

Just wondering if you think ginseng in pill form would work?
IP Logged
Not4Hire
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

...WAS PF since Oct.'02, but ...oh my...(CBusters)

Email

« Reply #5 on: May 17th, 2002, 11:23am »

FWIW......my sweet, snake-oil-lovin', Peruvian wife is CONVINCED that a product called Pharmaton or Farmaton -which contains ginseng- will cure my CH. Anybody ever tried it?  

I don't think it's *very* available in the US, altho it's over-the-counter in Peru. Hell, morphine is OTC there , too.  

I'm willing to try ANYTHING at this point. Anybody?  

IP Logged

Mantra: This will NOT kill me...This will not KILL me... This will not kill ME...
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss