Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 9th, 2024, 10:25pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « got steroid's... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   got steroid's...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: got steroid's...  (Read 269 times)
obeyos
New Board Newbie
Israel 

...and still smiling...most of the time.

got steroid's...
« on: Nov 5th, 2007, 10:06am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Dear Ch-friends,

I thought my cycle is coming to and end,but I got 2 more massive attacks (with the usual every day shadow's and melow attacks) who made me run to a neurologist,this time I got steroid called PREDNISONE (20mg).
this is my first time with steroid's,Im using Oxygen but I had to find something that will "set me free"...out of the house I mean  Smiley
and for 2 days it's doing a great job !

does any body tried steroid before (Daaa)?
does it work ?

I know we should not use it for a long term,but this time I was about to get crazy.

All my best to all of Ya,and WATER is indeed a natural magic product!!!
use it on high doses...no side affects beside P-in... Grin

OHad.[u][/u][b][/b]
IP Logged

you will have to forgive me while im trying to say things in language that I use very poorly...hope you will get the point,if something is not clear,let me know,I will fix it some how.ThX.
Guiseppi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: got steroid's...
« Reply #1 on: Nov 5th, 2007, 10:42am »

I use prednisone when my cycle first starts, as I start ramping up on my lithium. Lithium takes about 2 weeks to ramp up in my system and the prednisone gives me a break while that happens.

One warning about prednisone, it provides complete relief for me. BUT...if i go off the prednisone, without a preventative such as lithium in my system, I get absolutely creamed. It's almost like the prednisone just backs the headaches up, and when i finally go off, WAM!!!  So be ready when you go off the prednisone, have the oxygen tanks strapped to your leg! Glad your getting some relief, sometimes a 2 week break is just what you need to get some rest and gear up to fight the beast!

Guiseppi
IP Logged

Why are all sensors, seeking intelligent life, pointed AWAY from earth?
obeyos
New Board Newbie
Israel 

...and still smiling...most of the time.

Re: got steroid's...
« Reply #2 on: Nov 5th, 2007, 5:33pm »

Dear Guiseppi,

thanks for the warning!!!
it is one hell important info and I will take it under consider!

thanks again...
OHad.
IP Logged

you will have to forgive me while im trying to say things in language that I use very poorly...hope you will get the point,if something is not clear,let me know,I will fix it some how.ThX.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss