Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 10th, 2024, 10:20am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Topiramate-works the best(attacks are gone) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   Topiramate-works the best(attacks are gone)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Topiramate-works the best(attacks are gone)  (Read 334 times)
Kel Green
New Board Newbie
Canada 

Topiramate-works the best(attacks are gone)
« on: Mar 24th, 2007, 9:16pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Anyone try this? I have and works great. I have not had an attack for over a month and a half. I don't take anyother drugs other than that. Imitrex (shots) are sitting on hold.(no use for them). Feels great! You should all ask your doctor's about this. hope it works for you all as well.
« Last Edit: Mar 24th, 2007, 9:43pm by Kel Green » IP Logged
Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

Re: Topiramate-works the best(attacks are gone)
« Reply #1 on: Mar 24th, 2007, 10:10pm »

Congratulations!  Glad you found your magic bullet.  Hope you stay pain free forever.

IP Logged
UN solved

Email

« Reply #2 on: Mar 25th, 2007, 2:53pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Congrats on finding something that works !

Better ask your doc of your chances of getting kidney stones. I'd drink plenty of water and/or lemonade with real lemon juice

Goodluck

UNsolved
IP Logged
Samiam
New Board Old Timer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ban910
Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 30th, 2007, 9:46pm »

I tried this last thursday and thought I found my magic bullet but yesterday during my taper up I started to get severe pressure in my head that wouldn't go away.  I should be winding down since I'm entering my 6th week instead they were gearing back up.  I'm backing off of this starting today and will see if this was the cause of the new type of H/A's.  If it wasn't and for what ever reason after 26 yrs my clusters decided to change I guess I will just hang myself.

Sami
IP Logged

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss