Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 7th, 2024, 1:20am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « GSK Prescription assistance »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   GSK Prescription assistance
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: GSK Prescription assistance  (Read 426 times)
mcf69
New Board Old Timer
USA 

I am acutely aware of where my trigeminal nerve is

mcf692001   mcf692001
WWW Email

GSK Prescription assistance
« on: Oct 6th, 2006, 12:06am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Glaxo Smith Kline has a couple programs available for assistance for those who cannot afford prescription coverage for Imitrex and other drugs in the US.  I have personally used the Bridges to Access program when I went back to college and had no prescription coverage.  It is very easy to enroll in and very convienient, your doctor's office sends the info to GSK and they contact the pharmacy in your area who participates, and you go pick up your prescription.  I think I ended up paying $20 for 12 statdose refills.  If anyone is having problems paying for your trex I strongly encourage you to visit the websites below:

GSK Prescription Assistance programs:
http://us.gsk.com/health/prescription_progs.htm

Bridges to Access program:
http://www.bridgestoaccess.com/

The third site, PPA will help you determine what programs you are eligible through both GSK and your state:
https://www.pparx.org/Intro.php
IP Logged
unsolved1

Email

Re: GSK Prescription assistance
« Reply #1 on: Oct 6th, 2006, 8:42am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Good post ! Great info to pass along. Hopefully it will help someone !

I used the patient assistance program years ago. You'll still need a doc to fill out paperwork and do some faxing for you.... but in the long run, it'll save you a ton of ca$h !

UNsolved  Cool
IP Logged
kcopelin
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

good grief

« Reply #2 on: Oct 6th, 2006, 10:11am »

And if you need help with other RX's you really might want to visit [url][/url]www.needymeds.com.  Find your med, then go to the pharmaceutical patients assistance program-you can also find out if there is a generic available.  You can also compare online with Costco, AARP, canadian pharmacies....if anyone needs help with this, please PM me.  I set up a program for Medicare folks in northern california to help them find affordable meds or programs.  I don't charge for this Grin
Thanks for the info on GSK-Bridges to Access required an advocate-unfortunately my number is no longer active.
PFDAN y'all
kathy
IP Logged

Words count, chose carefully.
mcf69
New Board Old Timer
USA 

I am acutely aware of where my trigeminal nerve is

mcf692001   mcf692001
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 4th, 2006, 11:43am »

Bump for Peterevil
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss