Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 16th, 2024, 6:29am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I think it kinda worked / Convention question »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   I think it kinda worked / Convention question
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I think it kinda worked / Convention question  (Read 325 times)
moonhoney2
New Board Newbie
USA 

I think it kinda worked / Convention question
« on: Jul 12th, 2006, 12:51pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Sean tried the cluster buster treatment a couple weeks ago.  He had 2 hits within 3 days of it and has only had shadows since, which redbull has been taking care of.  No more hits.  If he had another dose available, I think they would be gone completely.

Unfortunately, he only had the one.  Had he listened to me and cut it in half (it was a recreational dose in a candy left over from days gone by ), he may be completely free right now, but the dork didn't listen to me.    He was concerned about how it was dispersed thru the candy and that he wouldn't get the correct dose if he cut it.  *I* told him the odds were in his favor, but he wanted to "make sure".  *sigh*

Anyway, I just wanted to share.

We are going to read the site and find out how to prepare for the next cycle.  

We are also looking forward to the convention this weekend.  We havent' registered quite yet because a babysitter is still not secured.  Can we pay/register onsite or does it have to be in advance?
IP Logged
Pinkfloyd
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

comfortably numb

psiloscribe   pinkshroomrat
WWW Email

Re: I think it kinda worked / Convention question
« Reply #1 on: Jul 12th, 2006, 2:16pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Jul 12th, 2006, 12:51pm, moonhoney2 wrote:
 Can we pay/register onsite or does it have to be in advance?

Great to hear of Sean's success.  
If you're talking of the Clusterbuster Conference, yes you can register in person. If possible, it will help for you to register online as soon as you know for sure, even if it's just to get your name on the list so we can plan on the number of people that will be there. You can always pay the registration fee when you arrive.

Bobw
IP Logged

"Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."
"There is no passion so contagious as that of fear."
[Michel de Montaigne
www.clusterbusters.com
www.obscuredview.blogspot.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss