Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 11th, 2024, 10:24pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Question about 02 Equipment »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   Question about 02 Equipment
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Question about 02 Equipment  (Read 255 times)
kingsiren
New Board Junior

Good Luck and God Bless!!!!

Question about 02 Equipment
« on: Jul 7th, 2006, 3:57am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can get the regulator that will fit on the larger "welding" type tanks? I have the small one for the aluminum tanks but my insurance company is giving me aggro and i want to obtain my own equipment. I am also looking for a unit that can allow me to transfer the 02 from the large tank into the smaller ones for when I spend a night away or to fill as a back up. Any info would be greatly appreciated, if it wasn't for you guys here I don't know where I's be right now.
IP Logged

I have an ice pick being repeatedly stabbed through my eye, into my brain while 4160 Volts run through it as someone squeezes my eyeball. You get headaches buddy, I get the Beelzebub on Crystal Meth.
Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

Re: Question about 02 Equipment
« Reply #1 on: Jul 7th, 2006, 7:50am »

Paging Dr. Jonny. Code Red. This is your department.

(Jonny knows everything about hooking up to welding O2)
IP Logged

Always remember that you're unique, just like everyone else.
Mr. Happy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I can do it, it ain't art.

6108764393 6108764393   Randy   Piscatorus
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Jul 7th, 2006, 1:36pm »

Transfer  devices  - John  Owens has home made models for sale on eBay regularly -  
http://cgi.ebay.com/MEDICAL-AVIATION-OXYGEN-TANK-REFILL-REGULATOR-VALVE_ W0QQitemZ160005200285QQihZ006QQcategoryZ75080QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You want a 540 regulator  for the large  tanks. Again, keep your eye  on eBay -  
http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Chemtron-Oxygen-Therapy-Regulator-Gauges_W 0QQitemZ330004698317QQihZ014QQcategoryZ31469QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I've bought from both these guys.

Happy  Huffing.
RJ
IP Logged

May those who don't want any
Have memories of never getting any.
BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

In remembrance of KingCazman. RIP

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jul 8th, 2006, 2:16am »

Holy Crap, RJ, I see that regulator starting at $10.  How much do you think it will actually cost to get it?  
That seems like a pretty sweet price, you know if they have any of the ETank regs with the '77' nut like I have?

Thanks
BMonee
IP Logged

"Fool me once, shame on, shame on you. Fool - can't get fooled again"

Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half the population is stupider than that.

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss