Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 11th, 2024, 2:21pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « HELP OBTAINING MEDICATIONS »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   HELP OBTAINING MEDICATIONS
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: HELP OBTAINING MEDICATIONS  (Read 292 times)
vermonster
New Board Newbie
USA 

From the monster !

HELP OBTAINING MEDICATIONS
« on: Jul 6th, 2006, 9:57am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am having some excellent results taking 3g of taurine per day and have been getting sleep galore, and begin now to feel normal ! Many thinks to this site and the wonderful clusterheads who are here -

Now that my thinking has become clear I want to share a small tidbit that perhaps many of you already know about - but there is a site - needymeds.com - that anyone can visit for help getting some of the expensive medicinal therapies that may work for them so please visit this site if you are having difficulty obtaining your meds as you may qualify, as I did, for free help directly from the pharmaseuticals.
IP Logged

"there is no strength where there is no struggle"
unsolved1

Email

Re: HELP OBTAINING MEDICATIONS
« Reply #1 on: Jul 6th, 2006, 10:15am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Glad to hear you've had some good luck with your medications and in getting them.  

There are several different websites and other ways to getting help in obtaining medications. Occasionally someone here needs that information. Thanks for posting about it and sharing your info.

PF Wishes

UNsolved
IP Logged
jenrob2006
New Board Junior
USA 

AAAHHH!  Make it stop!

burgess761  
WWW Email

Re: HELP OBTAINING MEDICATIONS
« Reply #2 on: Jul 6th, 2006, 10:31am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thanks for the information.  I am going there right now.  We moved three days before my cycle started and will be without insurance for another 2 months, right when the cycle is suppossed to end.
IP Logged

Half of all profits made from purchases made at http://my.tupperware.com/jengasperson will go to O.U.C.H.
Making a difference has to start with "me"
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss