Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 9th, 2024, 4:19pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « RC seeds unrealized benefit »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   RC seeds unrealized benefit
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: RC seeds unrealized benefit  (Read 365 times)
MJ
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

RC seeds unrealized benefit
« on: Jun 25th, 2006, 7:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

For as long as I can remember outside of the full CH cycle I have been hit several times a day with silent CH (all the symptoms without the pain), A nuisance for sure but not an unbearable problem for me.  
I also got hit frequently with BAM attacks (short duration intense hits lasting just a few seconds)

If any of the above counted as true CH I would have been chronic for 30 years. They dont, so I can stay in denial of CH.

The last few days I have been getting both silent and bam attacks.

I realized since busting my last cycle with RC seeds that these had not been occuring at all for the first time in my CH life.

I took a small dose of seeds powdered sublinqual last night before bed slept in and have felt none of the above today.

Thanks clusterbusters.

IP Logged

MJ
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss