Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 8th, 2024, 2:25pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Share My Experience »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   Share My Experience
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Share My Experience  (Read 220 times)
smfaison
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Share My Experience
« on: Jun 20th, 2006, 8:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am an episodic clusterhead.  My normal pattern is to get a 4 month spell every other year ever since I was a little kid.  I am now 50.  A few years ago, I skipped a year for unexplained reasons, and then did it again a few years ago, but a spell started up about 3 weeks ago.  I am trying Relpax and Topamax with great success so far.  The Relpax was working great as an abortive the 3 times I have taken it so far.  It doesn't have the rebound problems that Imitrex seemed to have. As far as the Topamax; I was taking 25mg in the pm for the 1st week, then 25mg in the am and pm for the second week.  Today is the second day of week 2.  I feel like a new man today!  I basically had a low grade (if there is such a thing) CH for about the last 10 days.  Today it was gone completely until I went out and mowed the yard in the Florida 95 degree heat.  But I immediately took my pm 25mg of Topamax and even that mild CH passed quickly.  Now I know these spells can turn ugly without warning, but this has been the easiest so far, knock wood.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss