Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 7th, 2024, 6:26pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Trileptal Update 6/12 »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   Trileptal Update 6/12
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Trileptal Update 6/12  (Read 262 times)
Tom K
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Wait 5 days, but I'm angry now...

Paintba11z

Trileptal Update 6/12
« on: Jun 12th, 2006, 7:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Well, I am working my way off the Trileptal.  I was supposed to go up to 300mg twice daily.  I made it to 150mg AM and 300mg PM.  At 300mg, I would get hit, per usual.  The only bitch was that after it went away, with a trex injection, in 10-15 mins later, it would come blasting back about 2-3KIP points higher and then disappear after about 20mins.  What a pain in the a$$, or head!  Today went to see the doc, started Zoloft and Pedaloex(sp).  Basically, we came to the conclusion of throwing a bunch of crap against the wall and see what sticks.  Looking back over my chart since Sept '05, I see that this really hasn't been one big cycle, but a bunch of small ones.  I did get some PF time in Dec, but drinking around the holidays and a big chocolate binge set me off.  I was on the way out of my last cycle when I got hit with bronccitus and went on the Z-Pack.  That is the cycle I'm in now, I'm thinking that this should be broken in about a week or so, but with these damn things, you never know.  Thought I would update everyone, since I was one of the few who did the Trileptal for a while.  Any info we add to our database, helps everyone else.  I know that all of our cases are different, and Trileptal may end up working for someone, it just didn't for me.
IP Logged

"America, you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind. America, America."-Bart Simpson
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss