Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 6th, 2024, 8:32pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « A little CH relief »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   A little CH relief
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A little CH relief  (Read 615 times)
rrich600

Email

A little CH relief
« on: Jun 4th, 2006, 12:30pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I don't know whether this will work for all of you or not,
but last night was a much easier night than the whole week before. I took some liquid antihistimine. It's called the complete allergy liquid medication. You can buy it at any Dollar General Store. I only had one short CH last night and it vanished as soon as I took another dose of antihistimine. It also helps you sleep too. I also drink lots of water during the day, I think that helps a lot too.
Looking forward to another sleep filled night tonight. laugh
IP Logged
Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

Re: A little CH relief
« Reply #1 on: Jun 5th, 2006, 3:17am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

If you look at the active ingredients you will probably see diphenhydramine hydrochloride, 25mg.  This is the same thing as Benadryl.  It's also the sleep aid ingredient in meds like Tylenol PM.  Some clusterheads take this in conjunction with Melatonin to get them through the night.

As with everything else - works for some not for others.  Glad it works for you.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss