Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 25th, 2024, 7:37pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « question ? About other pains »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   question ? About other pains
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: question ? About other pains  (Read 376 times)
joke ten dam
New Board Junior
Netherlands 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

poldertocht  
Email

question ? About other pains
« on: May 14th, 2006, 6:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Huh do you ever vorry you might not realise that you may have a brain hemorage because we are so often in pain?I myself have realised that I have difficulty identifying other pains.
Pains I used to think of as unbareble seem nothing in comparison to CH. When dose one seak a GP for other aches or pains?
IP Logged
Karla
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One of Many and Never Alone - Join OUCH

Karlak_1313  
Email

Re: question ? About other pains
« Reply #1 on: May 14th, 2006, 10:01pm »

I wait until the pain is as bad as or worse than my cluster headache kip10 before I seek a trip to my dr or ER.  I have had severe pain in my body 3x that was worse than ch and in other places as my body.  I wait until it is that bad befor I seek help.  All 3x I required surgery.  The dr couldn't understand how I could be walking around as long as I had before I came in.  I simple state the pain wasn't as bad as my ch.  My dr got a great understanding of what my daily pain was like then and I never had problems getting meds for my ch.  My ch is always on the right side in certain spots.  If my ha were to go to another spot I would seek immediate help.
IP Logged

Karla
suffer chronic ch
ch.com groupie since 1999
Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

Re: question ? About other pains
« Reply #2 on: May 15th, 2006, 9:08am »

I've had CH for 33 years and also had a brain aneurysm burst 6 years ago. The brain hemmorhage was the "mother" of all headaches. It was an all-over crushing pain. Even for about 3 weeks after the surgery to repair it. My thoughts are that whenever something is "different", you should have it checked. Not just worse, but different. That's the safest way, IMHO.
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss