Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 18th, 2024, 8:54am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Are we there, yet??? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Daily Chat
   General Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Are we there, yet???
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Are we there, yet???  (Read 329 times)
Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

Are we there, yet???
« on: May 1st, 2008, 3:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have to try not to think about it, because when I do think about it I get all excited about the prospect of seeing my friends and family once again.  I end up getting all sidetracked from what I am supposed to be doing.  Then I go back looking at pictures and videos of past conventions and get all homesick to see everyone again.   Aw, to heck with it.  I can re-caulk that tub tomorrow.  So...Are we there, yet?  

Dallas, Texas  -  July 11 - 13, 2008  -  Be there!

IP Logged
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

Re: Are we there, yet???
« Reply #1 on: May 1st, 2008, 11:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I'm half-packed.  Wink

Folks if you've never been to a convention you have just got to do this for yourself.  Sitting in a room with others who know exactly what you're talking about is priceless.  No one,  who comes to a convention for the first time.. ever, ever leaves wishing they hadn't. In fact they wish they'd come a day earlier.

I will never forget my first convention.  Atlanta, Ga.  Never met another person with CH before and I was scared.  Elaine picked me up at the airport and by the time we got to the 1st. stoplight, we were friends.  The people I met when I got to the hotel were all there for the 1st time too and it wasn't long before everyone was trading stories, laughing our a$$es off and totally at ease with each other.

This year "OUR GURU"  Professor Goadsby is speaking.  You cannot miss this.  I am so excited..

IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss