Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 26th, 2024, 11:40am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Bad things happening »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Bad things happening
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Bad things happening  (Read 314 times)
Carl_D

Email

Bad things happening
« on: Dec 19th, 2003, 1:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I am so frustrated, pissed and at the same time freaking out. Yesterday I was unable to keep my MRI appointment, when I woke up I could barely walk and it hurt to do so. I laid back down and when I awoke a couple of hours later, I had a tingling numb sensation shooting throughout my right side of my body, and my legs were numb too. When I tried to stand up I couldn't. It was like my legs were rubber. I was light-headed, and at times a little disoriented. This lasted for over 4 hours. After awhile, I started panicking, thinking I might not snap out of this. I have no phone, so couldn't call anyone for help. When it was over, I fell back to sleep and woke up a couple of hours later with a classic 10 CH.
I walked over here to my brothers house this morning, and it hurts to walk. I tried to get my gp to set up an appointment with a new neuro fast, and the receptionist kept referring me to the joker I just fired who got his degree from Acme, and I told her I needed someone who knows what the fuck they are doing and at least half gives a damn about his patients. So now I have to wait until the 31st when I go to see my gp and tell him what is going on before I can get another referral. This utterly and whole-heartedly SUCKS!!!
Not only am I dealing with my body freaking out on me, but also insensitive bastards in the uncaring medical community. Been having bouts of temporary paralysis in arms and legs, jolts through the right side of my body as if getting hit by lightning, burning sensations, temporary blindness, and also moments of confusion. It's bad enough to have CH, but my god, now I have shit happening to me that they can't figure out. I'm just frustrated as hell right now.  
If this happens again, I could go to the local ER, but before they were bought out it was a shitty hospital. Now that they have been bought out and are "Gateway Regional" - the quality of care and competency went down the toilet. In fact, I think they have the 3 stooges running the place now.

I'll shut up now...

Carl D
IP Logged
thomas

Email

Re: Bad things happening
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19th, 2003, 1:11pm »

Hang on Man!! Good VIBES
headed your way.
IP Logged
BlueMeanie

Email

Re: Bad things happening
« Reply #2 on: Dec 19th, 2003, 1:30pm »

Sorry to hear of your Pain CarlD. Sending vibes your way. Sure hope they can fix you up.

Maybe it's the Dentist from Hell trip causing the nerves to send shock waves down your body.
« Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2003, 1:33pm by YOSIMITE » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss