Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 26th, 2024, 11:37am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « YEAH!! I think I made headway... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   YEAH!! I think I made headway...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: YEAH!! I think I made headway...  (Read 354 times)
Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

YEAH!! I think I made headway...
« on: Dec 19th, 2003, 11:31am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I went to the pain management doc that my PCP sent me to.  My PCP decided that becuase I get nausious with my headaches (only after about on hour of really frigging kill you pain, mind you) that it could not be clusters. That my old doc was wrong and that I was having migraines mixed with tensions headaches 4-5 times a day every day.

So I go to the Pain Management guy and of course I am sitting htere in the office and start to feel the shadows hit. After 2 hours of sitting in the waiting room they get me back to a little room and I am pacing.  The stabbing is hitting my eye and I'm covered in sweat.  Mind you the office is cold and everyone is walking around in sweaters cause it is a surgery center as well.  The doc sees me and says "Have you seen a neuro?" "No" "You need to get into a Neuro."  "You think? I've been trying to get to one for 6 months but I have to have a referal to do it."  So he changed my Imitrex to the nasel spray and by the time I see him next month my referal to a neuro should be done.    

YEAH!!!!!  At this point, he did an injection into my skalp, into the occipital and trangrel (SP?) nerves.  The stabbing pain subsided and all I had after that was pressure last night. I have heavy shadows this am, but did not get woken up with a HA.  

Just wanted to thank you all for your good thoughts and energy.  Zazi and Vig especially. You two have made a world of difference when I just felt hopeless and lost.  /huggs

Tia
« Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2003, 11:32am by Tiannia » IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
ZAIRA
New Board Hall of Famer
Italy 

Brave to Stand !!!

Email

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19th, 2003, 2:45pm »

My darling... I’m having a bad day and this message is arrived like a sun ray in my heart. YEAH!!!! Grin
Thanks to be here dear. Just I love you!!!!  
Merry Christmas, Zazi
IP Logged

Love yourself, Love others, Love often, Forever!
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

Re: YEAH!! I think I made headway...
« Reply #2 on: Dec 19th, 2003, 6:58pm »

Oh Tianna what wonderful news!  So great to hear that you have a doc w/o his thumb up his a**!
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss