Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 1:17am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « ....and talk some more.... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   ....and talk some more....
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: ....and talk some more....  (Read 143 times)
RichardN
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

lastchantsranch   babbleontn
Email

....and talk some more....
« on: Dec 2nd, 2003, 11:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Please bear with me folks........this is my alltime longest post already and I'll try and be brief.  

This year has really sucked. 21 days in hospital in March with meningitis/encephalitis (near dead for 11 days). I only remember about seven days of the ordeal. Twas my wife Julia who had the tough part.  I was in some other world----survived that-----passing blood in late April - - tests--bladder cancer (whooppee) surgery 5/17 and 7/10, six weeks bcg treatments, biopsy 11/17, all but one aggressive little tumor gone..........next stop, probably a big bad operation, neo-bladder or, or, or - - -hey, what the hell. At least the clusters haven't come back.......so far.
   I'm laying all this on you in the hope that some of you may know someone also dealing with bladder cancer.  I've found nothing resembling this forum that helped me so much.  I know this is the cluster site, so request that any messages regarding this request be made as a private message.
   Love you guys,
IP Logged

I can live with the beast as long as I don't have to "dance" with the bastard.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss