Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 5:23am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Race an issue? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Race an issue?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Race an issue?  (Read 369 times)
12gagueblast
New Board Junior
USA 

BLAM BLAM!!!!!!!

Race an issue?
« on: Nov 27th, 2003, 1:26am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have never heard race mentioned in a study on CH.  Does race make any diff.  Notice a lot of people on the board from europe, havnt seen any from asia and only one from S. africa.   i am european with Native american also.  anyone care to comment???
IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

Re: Race an issue?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 27th, 2003, 1:32am »

The doc at the NY convention mentiond it bein an issue of latitude.......anyhow.......am sure sumone will be able to give you more info on what the doc talked about in  detail that was there.....I found his talk extremly informative and interesting. I don't think it's a race issue at all......nothin should be a race issue Pam
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 27th, 2003, 1:45am »

I know there have been some things in the archives about this...you may want to check that out too...Sorry i cant be more helpful...I think i saw your post in the guestbook not long ago, didnt I?  Welcome to the mb! Grinnancyc
IP Logged
Patrick_A
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If i could get my hands on that wascally Wabbit

Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 27th, 2003, 7:11am »

My Doc said CH has no boundaries. He says he has people of all colors and both genders as patients.

Patrick
IP Logged

Do you think that when they asked George Washington for his ID, that he just whipped out a One Dollar Bill?
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #4 on: Nov 27th, 2003, 7:29am »

You might want to check the archives. I think we did a survey on this a few years back and the conclusion was that race had nothing to do with it.  

The demon is not particular about who he hits....

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #5 on: Nov 27th, 2003, 10:34am »

At the convention in NY this year Dr. Bigal (assistant professor of neurology) from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University talked to us all and had a slide show.....really cool doc.....and he got on the subject of latitude as far as the CH was involved.....he mentiond certain areas have none sorta info. I fund it very interesting.....but will need sumone that took notes and better informe'd with all the info he gave and post for you. No mention of race.....but the latitude deal was an interesting fact he gave. Hopefully sumone will be able to post some of his speech 'exact'. I'm assumeing the latidtude deal has sumthin ta do with daylight  hours and the hypotomious or whatever that word is. But check out what he talked about in that matter if you can find the info. Pam with mild amnesia  

PS: But...if basically all you are interested in is if RACE has any connection then I suppose I am off topic...sorry..................
« Last Edit: Nov 27th, 2003, 10:36am by cootie » IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Patrick_A
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If i could get my hands on that wascally Wabbit

Email

« Reply #6 on: Nov 27th, 2003, 5:25pm »

Yea, its the Hippopotamus and the Rhinocerous thingy! LOL!

Patrick  Grin
IP Logged

Do you think that when they asked George Washington for his ID, that he just whipped out a One Dollar Bill?
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss