Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 5:31am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « happy thanksgiving to all  and hello again »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   happy thanksgiving to all  and hello again
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: happy thanksgiving to all  and hello again  (Read 190 times)
norma

Email

happy thanksgiving to all  and hello again
« on: Nov 25th, 2003, 10:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

hi guys it has been along time since i have stopped by, i hope all are doing well and some even better, i just wanted to say even though i havent been around for a long while, i keep prayers for each and everyone of you that suffer or help those who suffer.  I hope that each of you can find something to be thankful for this time of year and know it will be a brighter day soon.

I have been lucky not to have my usual bad seasonal attack oh there are shadows but my meds are working and i actually have a gp that gives me my meds with no questions asked. I know that is a rarity.

Anyways god bless all and may your holidays be bright and you all take care, i will try to stay up with all of you better than i have.
IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Re: happy thanksgiving to all  and hello again
« Reply #1 on: Nov 26th, 2003, 2:21pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi norma, glad you checked in.

We'd be thankful if you'd put you gp's name and location in the OUCH website recommended doctors list.

Have a full stomach tommorrow. Please.
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss