Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 5:33am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Thanks!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Thanks!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Thanks!!  (Read 251 times)
momof2
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Thanks!!
« on: Nov 24th, 2003, 11:51pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I appreciate those who read my posts and replied with answers!  It really helps to know that all of you are here and can relate.  Only those who have experienced this pain know what I'm feeling.  I try to explain it to other people but they just look at you like your crazy.  

I am having a hard time at work, but I am determined to beat the beast.  I do payroll for a large corporation and it is very hard to go in everyday and work.  I have missed 6 days in the past 3 months, I'm sure they are getting tired of it.  Just curious if any of you work and is it computer work.  Please reply!

Thanks,

momof2
IP Logged
Cerberus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Whomever said that two heads are better than one?

Email

Re: Thanks!!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 25th, 2003, 7:01pm »

MoM,

Nah...........I should be so lucky as to have a puter Job. My profession requires me to deal directly with the idotic public on a daily basis. Grin

I've been lucky so far............my crew knows what my requirements are, and the boss knows what my requirements are so they have been more than gracious with making temporary adjustments fer me. (course it helped that I had an attack at work and they got to see it first hand) Wink

Hope ya get through these trying times, get meds (ifn ya aint), take them to work (specially ifn ya got O2), deal the beast a crappy hand to play.

Ramon
IP Logged

I would rather face the end with terror than terror without end. - (Deitrich Sawatsky 194?)
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #2 on: Nov 26th, 2003, 2:08pm »

I have a computer at work, like right now.

Here's what I do most of the time

http://www.richsalter.btinternet.co.uk/
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
thomas

Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 26th, 2003, 2:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I've got a puter on my desk at work.  Ahhh... if only those cats were real........... Smiley
« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2003, 2:22pm by thomas » IP Logged
brain_cramps
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Email

« Reply #4 on: Nov 26th, 2003, 2:18pm »

LMAO Bob!!!

I've worked with computers for 20 yrs.   Why do you ask?

grant Huh
IP Logged
ZAIRA
New Board Hall of Famer
Italy 

Brave to Stand !!!

Email

« Reply #5 on: Nov 26th, 2003, 2:28pm »

I think I lost your message... so WELCOME by me too!! OK.... Stay with us, we are better than an Imitrex Roll Eyes.

Best wishes, Zaira
IP Logged

Love yourself, Love others, Love often, Forever!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss