Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 7:23am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Clomid update ? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Clomid update ?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Clomid update ?  (Read 137 times)
J.ten_Dam
New Board Veteran
Netherlands 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

poldertocht  
Email

Clomid update ?
« on: Nov 21st, 2003, 5:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

How is Unsolved doing?I have been looking for updates on Clomid.
IP Logged

wish you PFDAN
hootchdom
New Board Junior
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Re:  Clomid update ?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 21st, 2003, 6:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I think unsolved stoped taking it. He didn't have a very good experience with it. I'm sure he will post soon.

I started taking it three days ago. Have been in a cycle from hell for 4 months. Six headaches a day every day like clock work anywhere from kip 5 to kip 10 depending on what meds I was on. 18 differnt scripts. Nothing to alter the cycle just some to help with the intensity of the pain.  

First day on the clomid was like a day from hell. Two of the worst headaches I've had this whole cycle, 2nd day skiped two headaches only shadowed thru them, first time in four months, third day I haven't had a full blown headache all day !!!!!!!!!!!!!. Can't say that I've been pain free all day but I haven't been over a kip 3 and most of the day been anywhere form .5 to a 2 probably around a 1 and thats because its been so long I'm not sure what pf feels like any more. lol. I'm also on 900mg lithium, 20 mg of a ssri, 200mg anti seizure med, and the 50mg clomid. It's the clomid thats breaking the beast. Plan on back off some of those meds after the week end.

If you would like further information feel free to email me.

Hootchdom.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss